Special Chapter no. 1 (JeTi's Hangout)

Waiting.

Years ago... 

"So where do you want to go?" I ask, usually, Tiffany decides where to go, but now she declined.
"Nope, you go choose, I'll go where you want to go."
"Well, you know me, I'm getting back at you for last time Tif." I said, pushing her.
"Hey, hey. You said, wherever I want."
"You know I dislike horror houses!"
"Sorry." She said, pouting. "I just want to have a little fun though."
I smiled and patted her back. "Yeah, it's okay... At least you had fun laughing that time, it's my turn now."
We went to an amusement park, the sight of the roller coaster excites me, so I dragged her to it.
"Are you even sure this is safe?" Tiffany says, shaking. I laughed.
"Don't tell me you're afraid of roller coasters Stephanie Hwang."
"Just this once." She said, gulping.
We got on the roller coaster and as soon as we were moving, she screamed.
I laughed the whole time, but screamed as well as the roller coaster went through loop after loop, when the ride was over, I helped Tiffany up.
"Haha, that was fun." I said.
"Yeah, That was the first time I've screamed so much." She said, rubbing . "I think I'm gonna lose my voice tomorrow."
"Suit yourself, wanna play games?"
"Sure."
We played carnival games and won several times. She looks so happy, it melts my heart, seeing her like this.
"So..." She said, while sipping on some milkshake. "How's your sister?"
"I've been telling her to chill, she doesn't stop talking about you."
"Really?" She said, smiling. "That's cute."
I looked at her in horror and slight jealousy "Oh no please don't she's just eleven years old, you pedo!!" I said, pushing her.
"No, no... I'll wait til she's twelve."
"Very good."
We sat in silence for a while.
"How about you? Have you ever thought about dating?"
"Not really, I do have a few admirers but none of them stands out." I lied smoothly.
"Really? What is your ideal type anyways?"
I smiled softly. "Someone nice, someone who can make me smile... Someone who can make my heart beat a hundred times faster."
"Wow, that's unique, I hope you do find that person."
I looked at her... She's so naive... So innocent... How can she not know, it was her all along? 
"So can I ask your sister out once she gets older?" She asked me.
I just nodded. "Sure thing, just don't hurt her or I'll kill you myself."
"Don't worry, I promise I will never hurt her."
I smiled, but I felt a knot twist in my stomach... I can't bear this, but I'll try... To forget whatever feeling I have... I'll be alright... Won't I?


I'm so cruel towards Sica Unnie, but she's so independent that this kind of character fits her so well, don't judge. So Here it is... I'm planning to post this then the TaeSic one then the other two, I'll post everything today so please look forward to it, also I'm planning a YoonYul fic in the future so I hope you guys who are YoonYul shippers would wait for it hehehehe...

BTW, no matter what, at least Sica Unnie has Hyoyeon here hehehehehe~~ anyways, See you guys on the next chapters, ANNYEONG~~