Subtly, I realized something...

Waiting.

"A... Group study?" Tiffany asked through the other line.
"Yeah, we really need to work on the project, I asked Jessica as well, and she said yes. I invited the other three as well because they were in need of help as well. Please you have to come." I said, pleading while cooking breakfast.
"Okay, I'll go. Anything for you."
I blushed... What the heck is she saying?
"Ummmm okay, see you in a few then?" I said, flipping my perfect eggs.
"Sure, see you."
 We hung up, and Jin who was behind me all along said..
"Was that Tiffany Noona? Really sis!? You're taking her home? Oh god, be thankful YooJung isn't here. Remember to-" before he continued, I whacked his head and said. "Seokjin, if you want breakfast, be nice."
"Noona, I can cook but please give me some." He said, batting his eyes.
"Oh for the love of-"
"By the way, Gyu said that he'll be visiting soon, he said someone about you going to our school?"
"Yeah. He'll visit." I said, putting the food in plates. 
We sat and ate in silence until he said... "Noona, I was thinking of getting an apartment with Namjoon."
I stopped eating and widened my eyes. "That is great! Like wow, you're moving with him... Wait, is it just him? Cuz I swear I'm definitely not gonna let you go if it's just you two."
"Nope, you remember Yoongi and Jimin? They'll be moving with us too."
"As long as mom agrees..."
"Thanks Noona."
"Wow, you and Gyugyu bear are growing up huh? It seemed like yesterday when you were still fighting about Pororo versus Dragonball Z and now you guys are moving out."
"Oh Noona, you'll move soon... Probably with Tiffany Noona... Or that other pretty one..."
"You mean Jessica?"
"Yeah, I saw her in the mall yesterday, buying jewelry. She is rich alright."
"Hm, well, I don't really care if she's rich, she's...good."
"Good for you though."
"Oh shut up and eat your breakfast Princess Jin."
We ate in silence and he stood and kissed my forehead before leaving.
"I'm gonna go now, Noona... Now remember, be good and yeah, try not to make out with one of them, I'll keep in touch through Yul Noona." He said, ruffling my hair.
"And make sure, no funny stuff." I said, glaring at him.
"Hey, he is my boyfriend after all." He said, winking.
"Not until you're legal, Kim SeokJin. I'll interrogate your friends if you did something funny." I said.
"I'll do my best." He said, winking while walking out.

"So why do we have to even sing ballads?" Hyoyeon said. "I wanna rap."
"So... What should we sing then?" Yoona asked
"I dunno..." I said, the doorbell rang, I stood and ran to the door, opened it and saw a flawless-looking Jessica on my doorstep.
"I'm here." She said, smiling as she hands me a box of pizza, I lit up and said. "Thanks Jess, please come in."
We went in and I introduced her to the three... Hyoyeon looked stunned, and shook Jessica's hand gently.
"I am definitely glad to meet you." She said, completely shocked.
"The pleasure is all mine." She said, smiling. I cleared my throat and said...
"Okay, Tiffany is not here yet, so let's try to find a song Jess."
"Sure." She said, grabbing my hand. "Let's go, princess."
 We searched song through song... Until the doorbell rang..
"I'll go get it." I said, running to the door, and as expected...
"Sorry I'm late." Tiffany said, looking gloriously beautiful in her outfit. "Some stuff came up and my mom needed help."
"Sure, sure." I said, letting her in.
"By the way, here." She gave me a plastic with three coke bottles inside.
"Thank you." I said, smiling.
We went inside and started doing our work, but as I look up from my laptop, I can notice Tiffany and Jessica giving subtle glares at each other.
There is something between them after all...

I felt my heart slowly break into pieces... But who should I trust?