She seems different...

Waiting.

Three weeks later...


"Taeyeon-ah, let's go home together." Tiffany calls out, running towards me. I was surprised, she'd usually go if Yoona or Yuri would come, but now...
"Sure." I said, this is the first time I'll be alone with Tiffany. And I was going crazy.
We started talking, we talked about music and I found out that she likes the same music as me. She's also good at singing. We kept laughing, whoever her boyfriend will be, he's gonna be lucky. She's such a nice girl.
We stopped at her house. She smiled. "So... This is it then. Do you wanna, perhaps g-go home together again, t-tomorrow?" She stuttered out.
I blushed, "Sure, so... I'll see you again.. Tomorrow?" 
"Yeah." She said, then without any warnings, she kissed my cheek. "See you, Taengoo." Then she went in.
I blushed wildly, she just...

"So, who's on our hate list today?" Yuri said, laughing. Yoona pointed at a girl.
"Shoot, she's coming to us."
A pretty girl came to us, I don't know who she is, but by her stare, I know that she knows who I am.
"Taeyeon-ssi, can we talk?" She said. I stupidly nodded and went after her.
We stopped at the restroom, and I asked her.
"Well, what do you need?"
"I just wanted to talk."
"Well, what? And can you at least tell me your name?" I said, I don't have time for this. 
She looked at me, amused. "Well, my name is Jessica."
"Nice to meet you." I deadpanned. 
"Well, I should warn you, you shouldn't really talk to Tiffany that much." She said. Blushing.
I rolled my eyes. "There's clearly nothing wrong with getting along with the newbie. Why? Did you know her before?"
"I did actually." She said, frowning. "We met in America, she was my neighbor and-"
"Listen, thanks for the advice, but I know what I'm doing. There's nothing wrong with befriending her, right?"
"Hm, fine then. But, I'll be watching. For your sake, I hope you know what you're doing. I don't want anyone else to get hurt, especially you."
She left, I was confused. What was wrong? 

"Hey, Taengoo, me and Yuri will be working on a project again, I swear, she's a blushing mess when I came near." Yoona said through the phone. I laughed. She still doesn't know, about Yuri crushing on her. When Yoona became friends with us two, Yuri immediately spazzed about her while the two of us were going home. When Yoona and Seohyun broke up and Yoona was crying, she told me that it hurts to see her like that. She is definitely in love with the tall and skinny Yoona.
"Haha, she does that. So, I'm going home with Tiffany today." I said.
"What?! GIRL, YOU SO LUCKY!" She screamed. "YOU GOTTA TELL ME EVERYTHING AS SOON AS YOU GO HOME."
I giggled. "Yoona, just go and pester Yuri, Tif's coming."
"REMEMBER TO TELL ME EVERYTHING." She said "I FRIGGIN SHIP YOU GUYS."
I laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Bye." I hung up. 
Tiffany immediately ran to me and linked her arm around mine. 
"Taeng-yah, you won't believe what happened."
"Hm?"
"I just earned a place in the glee club, we're club mates now!" She happily said.
"That's great!" I said. I loved the fact that she's happy with everything that has to do with us. 
"I know, we get to hang out more! Isn't that exciting?"
"Yeah, it is."
"What's wrong?"
"It's just this girl, Jessica. Do you know her?"
"... Nope, she's not so familiar. Why?"
"Nothing."
What's up with Tiffany? Why did Jessica warn me about her? I was puzzled.
We continued talking though, and we kept on laughing and talking until she said.
"I'll go take you to your house first."
"No, it's fine. Go home first."
"I deeply insist, queen Taeng." She said, laughing.
We laughed until we reached my house.
"So...hang out tomorrow?" She asked.
"Of course." I said.
"See ya, new bff." She said, then she kissed my cheek.
"Bye." I said, waving to her, as she walks away.
It was nice to have a new friend. But there was something wrong.
I need to find out what's wrong with Tiffany.