Missing You...

Waiting.

"So, that's what happened..." She said.
I nodded. "A lot of things happened to us. Everything we've dreamt of, everything we planned in the future as business partners, it all vanished. Just because of that one mistake."
She stared at the distance. "So.. Why didn't you want me to talk to her?"
"Besides the fact that I liked you? I saw my sister in you, if you get hurt I would also be hurt a thousand times more, just seeing you in pain now, it kills me."
"Did she know? That Tiffany was here."
"She must've discovered through my stuff. I tried to hide it from her, now that she knew, I don't know what to do anymore."
I looked at her, she stopped crying minutes ago... Her face still beautiful.
"You can make any decision you want, as long as you know it's good for you, you can do anything you want."
She hugged me, tightly, I hugged her back and she whispered.
"Thank you."
She pulled away and ran inside, leaving me in the field. I smiled to myself, then I heard a slightly familiar voice.
"You let her go?"
I turned to the voice, it was Hyoyeon, one of Taeyeon's friends. I nodded.
"I feel like I have to, loving someone after all, requires sacrifice."
She sat beside me. "I know, how that feels."
We sat in silence, as the breeze blew past us.
"The only way to love, however, is to prove yourself, to prove how much you love the person, and to love her in every way you can, in every capacity you can give." Hyoyeon said, smiling.
With that small smile, I suddenly felt comfortable talking to her...
"So.. How about we grab some coffee to cheer you up?" She asked.
"Why not?" I asked.
She grabbed my hand and led me out of the field, and by that small gesture, I feel my heart pound a thousand times faster than before.


Taeyeon's perspective


A few weeks later...

"We received our acceptance letters yesterday." Yoona said on the other line. "We're accepted!"
I looked at my acceptance letter, I was finally moving to another school, away from hell. I smiled. "I received mine too." 
"You okay?"
"Why wouldn't I?" I said, we hung up... I feigned my happiness. Sure I am happy, to be away from everything else. But something was missing.
I've ignored Tiffany for the past few weeks, I couldn't bear to talk to her yet. I can't.
I lay down in my room in silence. I heard a knock on the door and Jin came inside.
"Noona, I'll be leaving tomorrow."
"Oh, that's right, come in."
He came inside and laid down beside me.
"I'm sorry."
"It's alright, you made a big decision and I'm happy for you, just don't do something with him in your new flat okay?"
"No... Not that."
"Jin..."
"Noona, you've been hurt, and she's hurting too. I only have one piece of advice for you."
I listened intently to my brother...
"When you truly love someone, you'll learn to forgive, you become patient, and you'll love them no matter what happens."
I teared up and hugged him..
"I'll miss you."
"Don't worry, we'll be in the same school."
"It's different."
"I know."
There was another knock on the door, and YooJung and, surprisingly, Mingyu came inside. I started crying more, they hugged me and we stayed up late, talking to each other and we slowly fell asleep in the safety of each other's arms.