Kyungsoo ~ I'm...

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

I left. Again. Because I was worried. Even if we wanted to tell Youngmi, we didn't want to tell her like this. Just by the tone of her voice, she as definitely pissed.

I lived in a small town. Though, it was a good size, with two school districts, a few great universities, and everything you need in a town. Population was small, but the majority of the people were teenagers and young adults.

There was a pond, with a large field surrounding it. I went there all the time as a child. Even as an almost nineteen-year-old, I went there when I was sad, lonely, or nervous. It always calmed me.

That's where I was. Sitting beside the pond, in the grass. My only safe place, at that moment. I couldn't help but think, and possibly know, that it was over. I couldn't see Jongin anymore, let alone Youngmi.

And just when I was sure I was in love with Jongin.

I let out a sigh, standing up. I started walking to my car, but then saw a tall figure, running out of Youngmi's car and towards me. As he came closer, I saw Jongin's face.

"Jong-" I said, but was intercepted by Jongin encasing me into his body. I stumbled backward a bit, but didn't fall. He held me tighter than he had ever done before.

"Don't scare me like that..."

My heart sank when I heard him say that. I had no intention to scare him. I put my arms around his back, nuzzling my nose in his neck. His body was so warm.

"I'm sorry, Jongin." I whispered.

He began my blackish hair, sending shivers down my spine. "It's okay, baby. I'm here, now." He planted many kisses in my hair.

I broke away from his body, but only kept our faces a couple centimeters apart. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put our foreheads together. Jongin placed his hands on my waist, bringing our bodies just a little closer.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I drove Baekhyun back to his apartment. Youngmi called, telling Jongin she needed her car. Then I went back to Jongin's and Youngmi's.

Youngmi and I had a good, long talk about everything that happened earlier. She told me she liked me a lot, and now she hoped we could be just friends. I just smiled, nodded, and hugged her. I was sure, everything would be okay.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"Can't I just skip, Soo? I want to spend the day with you tomorrow..."

I shook my head, once again. "No, I want you to focus on your studies. Finals are soon. If you want to graduate, you better pull your in gear."

Jongin pouted his lower lip out. "Pleeeeaaaseeee?"

No matter how absolutely adorable he was, I said no again.

"Then can I spend the night at your place? I haven't been there yet..."

A smile creeped to my face. I squeezed his hand. "Must you be so cute? Alright."

His eyes lit up like a puppy's would when it receives a treat. "You mean it?"

My smile grew. "Of course. Get ready and we'll go right now."

It had been maybe a week, since Jongin and I actually became an official couple. No longer a secret to Youngmi. She was full support on our relationship. I was grateful for that. I was grateful that Jongin had such an amazing, and understanding elder sister.

After a couple minutes, Jongin came down with a bag for sleeping over. I stood up from the sofa in his living room, strode to the foyer, and tied my sneakers on. He did the same, then putting his winter coat on. He threw me mine.

We left. It hit me that it was November. The year was almost over. And in just the past month or so, too much happened for me to even comprehend. Completely falling for someone I never thought I would. Him actually liking me back. Youngmi and I remained as good friends. Baekhyun's little crush seemed to grow, everyday. I knew little about Chanyeol, but I was sure I would be getting to know him soon.

As I drove, Jongin held our hands tightly together. It was silent, however, it was a good silence. Only the sound of tires on the road, and our steady breathing was there. It brought a smile to my lips.

I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex, parked the car, and took the keys out of the ignition.

I glanced at Jongin. "Shall we?"

He turned his head towards me, a nervous look in his eyes. "Yeah." A faint smile remained on his plump lips. I kissed them tenderly before exiting the car.

We walked up to my place, hand in hand, not caring who saw us or what they thought.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I was snuggled up into Jongin's warm, longer torso. He had his arm draped behind my back, and his hand on my hip. We ended up putting on Pororo, a favorite childhood TV show since we were kids.

"Soo." Jongin said suddenly.

I flinched my eyes a few times, struggling to keep myself awake. "Hm?" I slurred.

"There's something I haven't said to you yet, and I need to say it or I feel like I'll shrivel up and die."

I furrowed my eyebrows, sitting up from his body, and facing him. "I'm listening."

A serious smile appeared on his face. "I'm in love with you."

I felt my heart beat faster than it ever had when I was with him. Blush tinged my cheeks. He...loves me...

"I know it's a little rushed, but–"

I cut him off by smashing our lips together. He didn't kiss back immediately, but it didn't take him long to kiss me back. After a couple of seconds, just staying like that, I broke the kiss, staring into his chocolate brown eyes.

"It's not rushed." I said, a smile grazing my lips. "I love you too."

There it was. My official confession of love to Kim Jongin. And it was real.