Jongin ~ Taemin

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

School seemed to drag, the next day. I yawned, many, many times, possibly due to the lack of sleep the night before. You can blame that on me or Kyungsoo, either way, we were at it a few more times after the first time. I honestly couldn't believe we took the big step.

When lunch rolled around, Chanyeol and Sehun were about to go to the cafeteria. I just stuffed my face into my arms and desk. I was poked repeatedly.

"Jongin, are you alive?" I could hear the smirk in Sehun's voice.

"No..." I groaned. "I'm slowly dying."

"And why would that be, our darling Jonginnie?" Chanyeol smirked as well.

I lifted my face up, scrunching my nose at the bright light. "Shut up, I just want to die-"

Suddenly, squeals from girls came from the hallway. Let's just say, it was a big- load of squealing high school girls.

"The hell?" Chanyeol said. I stood up, and walked over to the open door, peering out of the room.

I heard a very familiar voice. "Aw, you girls are so sweet to say that!"

I flinched at the voice. A pang started tugging at my chest. I bit my lip.

"Do any of you know where I can find Kim Jongin?"

Crap., I thought. I tried going back into the classroom to avoid the girls and the voice. But then, he saw me. His eyes lit up happily and he smiled.

"Yah, Jongin!" He called me. I didn't move. Girls all around me glared. Of course this would happen... Taemin ran to me, and pulled me into a tight, friendly hug. "It's been so long." He whispered.

It was true. He debuted with four other guys, his group known as SHINee, when he was fifteen. I hadn't seen him in three years. He was also my first "love", if you wanna call it that.

Taemin separated from my body, leaving me a bit shocked at his action. "Let's go talk in private, yeah?"

I could only give him a faint smile. "Sure. Rooftop?"

He hummed, grabbing my wrist. "You know us so well."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"So...how's Youngmi?"

He didn't call her Noona, since he was the same age as her. He repeated a grade in elementary, so he should be graduating this year, but SHINee was his top priority now. I didn't call him hyung, at all either.

"She's good. Uni and work are keeping her busy, so I don't see her all too often these days."

A smile came on his lips. "What about you? Anything new? Besides that you tower over me, now..."

I let out a light chuckle. "Not really. Just graduation and exams are soon."

"You mean to tell me you didn't find someone?"

"What?"

Taemin rolled his eyes. "You know, a significant other, a lover, whatever you wanna call it? You can't be telling me you haven't gotten over me."

I shook my head. "Ani, I'm over you. And yes, I have a boyfriend."

His eyes practically bulged out of his sockets. "Wow, really? I'm happy for you! Are you two serious?"

That's something I wasn't sure of yet.

"Jongin."

I snapped out of my trance, looking at Taemin. "O-oh, sorry..."

"It's okay, you don't have to answer." Then he was quiet. I felt the weight of his head on my shoulder. I looked down at him, to see his eyes gazing out.

He spoke again. "I'm so sorry."

I swallowed hard, chewing at my lips. "For what?"

"You know. Rejecting your confession, avoiding you, and not saying goodbye when I left for Seoul. I...I was stupid for avoiding you like that, and even more stupid for leaving without a goodbye to you."

I could only stare at him, surprised at what he was saying. It was true that he avoided me. It was also true that he never said a real goodbye to me. I don't even remember the last words he said to me, before he left.

"I don't know what I was thinking. I guess...I just didn't know how to talk to you properly, after everything." Taemin looked up at me. His eyes were sad and apologetic. But a small smile grazed his lips. "I really am sorry, little Jonginnie."

The nickname caused me to smile. "I forgive you. It's all in the past now, isn't it? We can put it all behind us."

He held out his pinky finger. "All of it?"

I chortled at the gesture, linking our fingers together and touching our thumbs. "All of it."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"Nope. I'm walking you home."

I groaned. Taemin had been nagging about me going home, and yet, I kept telling him I had a ride.

"Why are you so stubborn?" I rubbed my temples.

He snorted. "Why are you so stubborn?" He retorted.

"I hate you." I said, smiling and walking out of the school with him.

A smirk grew on his lips. . "Oh, really?"

I shook my head nervously. "Don't do it, Tae."

His smirk widened, and, forcefully, he wrapped his arm around my neck. With his free hand, he began tickling me on my abdomen and sides. I both laughed and yelled at him to stop.

"Take that back, you love me."

Still laughing, I screamed, "Okay, okay!," he let me go, "I love you now, Tae."

Taemin flicked the center of my forehead. "That's what I thought."