Kyungsoo ~ We Need To Talk

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

When I woke up, it was still dark. Maybe about five in the morning. I had grown accustomed to waking up that early, everyday, with being in high school for a good chunk of my teenage years, then going to college now. Jongin had his arms enveloped around me. Our position hadn't changed since we fell asleep. My face was still close to his torso, and our legs were entangled together.

I looked up at him, smiling at the angelic expression he possessed when he was asleep. I caressed his tanned cheek, enjoying the feeling of his soft skin. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, my hand rested on his waist.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep again.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I didn't sleep for very long, after that. Jongin shook me awake, telling me that I had to drive him into school today. Youngmi left for morning classes. I fixed my hair quickly, and used a new toothbrush in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I slipped my jacket and sneakers on.

Jongin came running down the stairs in his school uniform. May I admit, he looked both adorable and pretty damn y in that uniform. He sat down on the steps, tying his shoe laces. I watched him. Even just doing one simple, everyday thing, he was beautiful.

He stood up, shooting me a light, but loving smile, and slung his bag over his shoulder.

He laced our fingers together. "We off?"

The corners of my heart-shaped mouth curled up. "Mhm." I nodded.

Our lips met halfway in a soft kiss. Or, what started out as soft. His tongue slid over my lower lip, asking for entrance into my mouth. I obliged, letting out a small moan as our tongues joined together. It seemed...more lustful than the other kisses we shared. I let our wet tongues explore the other's mouth...

Then I held my hands to his chest, pushing him away. I found myself gasping for breath, as he was as well.

"Not yet, Jongin." I said through rapid breaths, hugging him. "Not yet."

I heard him smile. "I'll wait as long as it takes."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

There was a tall waiter, at one of the cafés we visited after classes, that Baekhyun always tended to ogle at. He was young, possibly around the same age as us, had big ears that reminded me of an elephant, a deep, husky voice, ironic due to his baby face, and a big, kind smile. Quite good-looking, coming from me. Though I clearly had no ual attraction to him.

But Baekhyun seemed to.

Baekhyun came out to me as gay when we were fourteen. Of course, being his best friend and all, I sort of took notice. His diva, girly self made it pretty obvious.

He was staring at the waiter again. A lost puppy in love. That's what he looked like.

"Talk to him."

Baekhyun looked back at me, blush in his cheeks. "W-wha—how could I do that?!" He whisper-yelled.

"Come one, Baek. I'm sure he'd like you."

"No, he won't..."

I lectured, "Okay. He'll love you. Baekhyun, you're incredibly adorable and attractive. There's no reason that he wouldn't like you at all. Now get your over there, and talk to him, before I talk to him for you."

Baekhyun glanced at the tall waiter again. He was taking an order from another table, smiling his great, big smile. Baekhyun didn't get up. Instead, he looked down at his hands. I could see the nervousness in his eyes.

I smiled, getting up from my chair.

"Wait, Kyungsoo!"

I kept on. I walked up to the waiter, then reading his name.

Chanyeol, it said.

"Excuse me?" I tapped him on the shoulder.

Chanyeol looked down at me. "Can I help you?"

Then I pulled his ear down to the level of my lips. He yelped quietly. "You see that guy over there?" I pointed to Baekhyun, releasing him.

Chanyeol craned his neck to see him. He nodded. "Yeah, why?" He asked, now speaking informally.

"He's my friend, and I'm pretty sure he's crushing on you."

His big eyes blinked. He gave an embarrassed smile, rubbing the back of his head. "Really?"

Oh-ho, is he crushing too?

"Think anything of him?" I questioned Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's face seemed to turn a slight pinkish color. "He's cute...I'd like to get the chance to talk to him..."

I smirked. "Give me your cell."

"I'm sorry?"

"Your cell."

He took it out reluctantly, handing it to me. I unlocked it, made a new contact, and punched Baekhyun's cell phone number into it. I saved it, then gave it back to him. "You'll thank me later."

He stood there, holding his phone and staring at the new contact. "His name is Baekhyun...?"

That brought a smile to my face. "Mhm. Call him. I'm sure he'll answer. Tell him your name, anything."

"Are you trying to set us up?"

"Maybe. Good luck, Chanyeol!"

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"Sorry I'm late." I said to Jongin as he got in my car.

He shook his head and pecked my cheek. "Worth it, though."

"Aw, your cute."

He smiled at me, that gorgeous smile. "Always have been, hyung."

It kind of bothered me that he still called me 'hyung'. I mean, we're together, even if Yougmi still doesn't know, shouldn't he call me just Kyungsoo, or give me a nickname of some sort?

Would asking him be weird? No. Maybe not.

"Why do you still call me hyung?" I started driving, heading in the direction to his house.

I felt his gaze on me. "You are my hyung."

"I know. But don't you give the person you like a nickname or actually call them by their name? Since we're together and really close and all..." I came to a stoplight, looking at Jongin.

His lips pulled up into a smile. "Never really called anyone that was older than me by just their name. I've been that way since I was a kid. Is that bad?"

I shook my head, understanding a bit. "No. I was just wondering." Blush creeped up to my cheeks. "But I really wish you would call me something other than hyung..."

"Then you'll be the first, Soo."

The light turned green and I continued to drive.

He called me Soo...

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

We got to the house. I tutored. Jongin ordered a pizza. We sat together in the living room, him laying his head down on my thighs, and me sitting and his hair.

It was a moment I wanted to cherish. But that was all of our moments.

We didn't even hear Youngmi open the front door and see us. I noticed her, a hard-to-find expression on her face. I frowned.

Jongin looked up at me when I stopped his soft hair. "Soo?"

I saw Youngmi's expression change, but I couldn't make it out.

"Jongin." She said.

Jongin blinked, glancing over at his sister. He sat up abruptly.

"We need to talk." She grabbed Jongin by his wrist, pulled him through the hallway, and up the stairs.