Chanyeol ~ Promise & Confessions

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

There was this guy. This guy that came with his friend, almost everyday to the café I'm employed at. In all honesty, he was adorable. He had dark eyes, light brown hair, and a pretty eye-smile that made him shine. His voice was lower than an adult woman, but higher than my own, if that makes sense. He was shorter than I was, then again, I was taller than most people.

I always snuck a look at him, when he and his friend would talk. His smile was possibly the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. I never had the guts to talk to him. I didn't know his name either.

Until his friend, Kyungsoo, came up to me, asked what I thought of him, told me that he had a huge crush on me, and gave me his name and phone number. It took me a while to actually call him, without sounding nervous.

I was so happy when I did.

We had a sort of date, if you want to call it that. Just talking and walking, nothing fancy. His personality came out as diva-ish, but sweet and understanding. I held his hand, for the first time that night. And I kissed his cheek, as well.

I wasn't sure of exactly what we were, but I liked where it was going.

The next day, I found myself smiling like an idiot, all day. Both Sehun and Jongin took note of that.

"Okay, you smile a lot in general, but you're smiling too much, right now." Sehun said in between bites of food. "It's creeping me out."

Jongin nodded in agreement. "What happened that you're so happy?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing much."

"Yah, Park Chanyeol, you better tell us now." Jongin pointed at me.

Realizing there was no fooling the both of them, I said, "I went on a date."

"Whoa, really?" Sehun sat back in the chair, crossing his arms. "I didn't think you would be getting a girlfriend anytime soon..."

I cocked an eyebrow up at him. "Girlfriend?"

"She's not a 'she'?"

I shook my head. "Though, I bet you could put a wig on him, and he'd look like a cute girl..." I mused, and internally squealed at the thought.

"What's his name?" Jongin questioned me.

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun."

Jongin sent me a smile. "I wish the best for you both, then."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I began walking out of the school, with Jongin. Soon enough, he spotted Kyungsoo, waiting outside the car. I watched him run to his boyfriend, and peck him on the cheek.

Then I noticed Baekhyun, standing next to Kyungsoo. I blinked. Why was he here? Was he here for me? 

Baekhyun made eye contact with me, his cheeks turning pink. He waved awkwardly. My lips curled up into a smile. I rushed over to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He smiled up at me. "To pick you up, I guess. Kyungsoo practically forced me..."

"In any case, I'm happy you're here." I said softly, kissing his forehead. "I have work though, hyung."

"Aish, don't call me 'hyung', I really don't like being called that..." He pouted. "And I'll take you there. It doesn't take too long to walk from here to there."

I smiled again, and enclosed my arms around his smaller figure. "Thank you."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

The two of us walked at a slower pace, since none of us really wanted to leave the other. We kept our hands grasped together, not really minding who saw us.

We got to talking again.

"I didn't know you went to SM University of Performing Arts. What're you majoring in?"

"Singing."

"Ah, you have to let me hear you sometime. Kyungsoo goes too?"

Baekhyun nodded his head, then rested it on my shoulder. "Yeah, along with a few other friends of ours." He looked up at me with those beautiful eyes. "Where to you plan to go to uni?"

I let go of his hand, and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Same as you. I play a few instruments, I compose, and I can rap, somewhat. I enjoy it."

"Then I have to hear you too." He stuck his pinky out. "It's a promise." He said childishly, with a big smile.

I smiled back, wrapping my own pinky around his, and putting our thumbs together. "It's a promise." I repeated.

After a few minutes of a comfortable silence, Baekhyun called, "Chanyeol."

"Hm?"

"There's something I really need to tell you, and I don't think I can hold it for much longer."

At that moment, I felt my heart beat so fast, faster than ever in my entire life. "Okay."

We stopped walking, and I faced him. I watched him take a deep breath, then exhale. "Park Chanyeol, I really, sincerely, truly like you, and I have for a long time now. You don't have to-"

When those words came off his small lips, I instantly grabbed his hand gently, and I pressed our lips together. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back. He entwined our fingers, almost fitting like a puzzle. His lips were warm and soft.

I broke the kiss after a bit, not breaking eye contact with him. "Me too, Baekhyun. I like you a lot too." I said with my lips brushing against his as I spoke. "I should ask you this question."

He hummed. "What question?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I felt his lips move in his eye-smile. "Yes, I'd be happy to." He put our lips together again, his hand on the nape of my neck, and mine on his waist.

I knew that he was going to change me forever, at that one moment...