Jongin ~ Looking

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

"Explain." My sister said flatly, crossing her arms over her chest.

We got caught. It happened so quickly. I wanted to tell her, and had the right words. But they didn't come out. My mind went blank.

"Jongin, I need an explanation, now."

Again, I didn't answer. Instead, I stared down at my hands, still trying to make those words come back to me.

"Answer me, already."

I took in a deep, shaky breath. "I don't know how to answer you."

"What the hell do you mean? Are you saying you and Kyungsoo were cuddled up like that, for absolutely no reason?"

I shook my head reluctantly. "No..."

"Then you better give me a good ing reason why I saw what I saw."

I knew she was somewhat mad, just by the way she used that curse word. She wasn't pissed, but to some extent, she was mad.

I made eye contact with her. I grabbed her hand, squeezing it. "I'm so sorry, Noona. I really am."

Her eyes widened just a little.

"Soo...he really brings the best out of me. Besides you, Sehun, and Chanyeol, he's the one that keeps the smile on my face when I'm down. He's kind, and considerate towards the people he loves, even if it means yelling at them. He..." I trailed off, feeling my heart beat faster at the thought of Soo, "He did something I thought nobody could do anymore."

She looked at me, tears b her chocolate eyes. "What's that?"

"He taught me how to love again."

The moment those words came out of my lips, she smiled. She pulled me into a hug, rubbing circles on my back. I heard a small sniffle from her. I pulled away, cupping her cheeks.

"Don't cry, Noona. You're too pretty to cry." I smiled, wiping her tears off her face.

"I'm happy for you, though, Innie. I was hoping just someone, anyone, would come into your life, and teach you how to love. To think it's Kyungsoo..." She looked down. "I want you to be happy. We only have each other to look out for, and my only family left. You should be happy."

I blinked at those words. "But, what about you? You-"

"I don't love him, Jongin. I liked him a lot, though. I don't think we would've lasted much longer. We hadn't even kissed on the lips yet."

That surprised me. They seemed so intimate when Kyungsoo and I weren't together...but I guess not.

She put on a big smile. "Go. I bet he's waiting for you, down there. I'll talk to him later."

I hesitated. Did she want this? Was she really okay with the idea of Kyungsoo and I together? The smile on her face pointed to yes. But she was also a pro at suppressing her emotions. So I hugged her again, tightly and lovingly, and I left the room.

I lingered outside the door for a couple minutes. I heard some shuffling and mumbled words. No more crying. Then I made it back downstairs.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

It was quiet. The TV had been shut off. I heard the heavy rain from outside, and the air in the house buzz. I called out for Soo.

There was no response. I went to the living room.

He was absent from the sofa. I walked quickly to the foyer. His coat, boots, and bag were gone. I looked outside, seeing that his black car was missing as well. I took my cell out of my pocket and dialed his number.

It rang. And rang.

"The number you have di-"

I just pressed the end call button. I grabbed my coat and my sister's car keys, yelling up to Youngmi, "I'm taking your car!"

"Wait, Jongin!"

But I left so quickly. I didn't know where to look. I hadn't even been to his place yet, so I couldn't look there. I started at his university.

SM University of Performing Arts.

I walked in, going into the singing section.

"Soo!" I called out again. I ran to the chorus room, seeing a couple other guys and girls in there. They jerked their heads towards me.

The girls looked at me as if I was a piece of meat. Of course, what do you expect?

"Can I help you with something?" A short guy, dark hair, small framed.

"Um...I'm looking for someone that goes here...Do Kyungsoo?"

The dark-haired guy's eye-smile appeared. "Ah, you must be Jongin then, huh?"

I cocked an eyebrow up. "You know me?"

"No. I'm Kyungsoo's friend, Byun Baekhyun."

I nodded politely. "Kim Jongin." I glanced at the girls, who were still ogling over me.

Baekhyun looked at the others. "Jongdae, lead for me, yeah?"

Another guy, a bit taller than Baekhyun, also dark haired, and small framed, smiled. "Yup, I gotcha!"

Baekhyun put the music sheets he held in his bag, zipped it, and walked over to me. The other guy, rather Jongdae, glared at the girls to not get distracted. The girls turned their gaze to their music sheets and away from me.

Baekhyun started walking ahead of me. I caught up with him.

"Kyungsoo talks a lot about you. Like, nonstop."

I blushed. "R-really?"

"Oh-ho, you seem happy about that."

"I guess so..." I scratched the back of my neck.

"So why you looking for him? Did you try calling?"

I nodded my head. "I did. He left my house just a while ago, and..." I lost my words, unsure if I should actually tell this guy all the details.

"Don't worry, I get it. You don't have to explain it. Is this the only place you checked? His place?"

"I don't know where he lives."

He stopped walking, turned to me, and gave me a really?, look. "You're his boyfriend, and you haven't even been to his place yet."

"...yes?"

"Ugh, you two are horrible at relationship-ing." He rolled his eyes with a smile, and started pulling my arm. "Come on, I know exactly where to find him. You bring a car?"

"Uh-huh."

"I'm driving, then."