Jongin ~ Missing Something

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

Time skip 5 months ; short chapter, sorry

 

 

"Hey, mom. Hey, dad." I said with a faint smile on my lips, holding Kyungsoo's hand tighter. "It's been three years, huh? God, time flies." I set the bouquet of white carnations I held in front of my parents' gravestone. Then I smiled wider. "I'm happy, mom. You don't have to worry. I passed all my exams, and I got into the Uni I wanted to get into originally." I looked at Kyungsoo, who was resting his head on my shoulder. "I have Kyungsoo, now, too. And I know I'm never letting him go." His eyes landed on mine, and he smiled a little. "Youngmi is busy, as usual, and she couldn't come today. She'll come soon, though. I know she will.

"Don't forget that I love you guys. I love you both very much, and I miss you."

I didn't even realize I was crying, until Kyungsoo began drying away my tears. I felt his lips on my temple, and then his head went back onto my shoulder.

Yes, it had been three years. It was April. It wasn't a month I dreaded, per sé, but I never really looked forward to it either. Neither did my sister.

Time seemed to go quicker, after each month passed by. I'm not sure if it was the fact that I was completely happy, with Kyungsoo, or if time just kept on passing faster. Regardless, I knew I was happy, and in love with Kyungsoo.

"We should go, Jongin. We'll be late."

I smiled lightly, planting my hand on Kyungsoo's waist. "We wouldn't want that, would we?"

The corners of his mouth pulled up, and he kissed my lips briefly. "Stop your flirting, and let's go."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

Besides everything with Kyungsoo and I, I noticed Chanyeol had become amazingly happier since he'd met Baekhyun. Not like he wasn't happy before, but seeing him smiling almost all the time was an amazing thing to see. Though I didn't know Baekhyun all too well, he seemed happiest whenever he was with Chanyeol.

But not once had I seen them say 'I love you'.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I decided to hang out in the chorus room, since my classes were over for the day, and I could get a chance to listen to Kyungsoo sing. He was with quite a few others, which would be Baekhyun, Junmyun, Jongdae, and Minseok.

"Ugh, I can't seem to figure out what's missing!" Jongdae yelled at himself and threw his head back.

I saw Minseok run Jongdae's shoulder. "We'll find it, Jongdae. We just need time."

Jongdae snorted. "Time. That's funny, I've been trying to find what's missing for, what, over a year now? I got nothing!" His hands shot in the air as he said the last sentence.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Mind if I have a look at it?"

Kyungsoo nodded his head, handing his music sheets to me. I scanned over the song. "I think this calls for Chanyeol, if you guys are going to figure this out. It's definitely missing something, and whatever it is, it'll make the song shine like you want it to."

I slipped my phone out of my pocket, and dialed Chanyeol.

"Yeah?"

"You're out of class, now, right?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way to the chorus room, with Yixing-hyung."

I smiled. "Good, 'cause I believe these chorus room kids need you." I looked at Kyungsoo who glared at me. I mouthed, 'Love you', and he just shook his head, faint smile on his lips.

"Alright, we'll be there." Then he hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket. Chanyeol came in a few minutes later, with Yixing behind him. "Let me see the song."

I held it out to him, and he took it out of my hand. Yixing looked at it as well, both scanning the music sheets and humming a bit to it.

"It lacks something, big time." Yixing said.

I felt a hand in mine, entwining our fingers together, and a head rest on my shoulder. I knew it was Kyungsoo. I quickly planted a kiss in his hair, knowing he would need the comfort.

Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah. It does. Do you think the two of us can figure it out for you guys?"

"I don't know if I trust this..." Jongdae worriedly muttered. "But okay. If you can't do it, then screw all the hard work we put into it."