Baekhyun ~ Amazing

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

"Alright, I'll do some brainstorming too, and we can talk about it later. Call me if you have any ideas." Chanyeol was talking on the phone with Yixing, helping in figuring out what the song Jongdae, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Junmyun, and I were making, was lacking. Between the five of us, we had nothing. "Mhm, sleep well, hyung." He put his phone in his pocket, and let out a sigh.

I looked at him, leaning towards his body a little. "You know, you don't have to help. We-"

He intercepted, "But I want to help, Baekkie. I really want to help you guys figure this out." Chanyeol grinned at me, placing his hand on top of mine. "We can make this song perfect. I promise you."

I smiled shyly, looking down at the table we were sitting at. "Thank you, Chanyeol." I made eye contact with him again, "It really means a lot to me and the guys."

His smile softened, and electricity went through my arm as he ran his thumb across my hand. "It's no trouble. It's for you, and them. Mainly for you, though."

So, yes. It was April. Chanyeol and I had been dating for going on five months. I was more than positive that I was in love with Chanyeol. I remembered when it was just a simple crush on the cute, tall waiter before. But then I compare then to now, and I couldn't imagine where both of us would've been, if Kyungsoo hadn't taken the initiative to give my number to Chanyeol. And to think this adorable, quirky, big-eared waiter actually liked me back...I thought I was in some romance novel.

Of course, I haven't said I love you to him yet. If I knew my past relationships well, I didn't want Chanyeol to leave me like that. Because that's what always happened. The boy dating me at that time or I would say those three, powerful words, and everything would go to . I knew that Chanyeol and I weren't ready for that. So I never said it. Neither did he. Even without saying those words, not once, we were perfect. He always gave me loving smiles, always held my hand, always hugged and kissed me in the right ways. He said, and did, just the right things. He made me happy.

And I hoped I made him happy too.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"Ah!" Chanyeol yelped, startling me a bit.

I just looked up at him. "What?"

"It's April 29th, isn't it?" He asked.

I nodded, furrowing my eyebrows, "Yeah, I guess it is..."

"You're birthday's in a week."

I blushed. "Mhm."

He smiled down at me. "Isn't there anything you want?"

I looked up at the sky, linking my hand with Chanyeol's forearm and resting my head on his arm. I shook my head, faintly smiling. "Not really, besides wanting to cuddle with you and do nothing all day."

"You're adorable, you know that?"

"Shut up, that's all I want, Yeollie. You don't need to give me anything else." I said, quickly pecking him on the cheek. "But if you're going to give me anything, don't make it too expensive. I don't want you to spend so much on me."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

My nineteenth birthday seemed to come quicker than I thought it would. I woke up that morning with cramps in my arms and legs. I stretched them out, and took a shower. I dried my body, and slipped into a pair of sweatpants and a tee, knowing I would stay home all day. I put a towel on my head, and started shaking my hair of the drips.

Then there was a knock at my door. I ran over to it. Chanyeol was standing there, hands in his jeans' pockets.

"You're early." I said with a sly smile.

He rubbed the back of his head. "Am I? Guess I couldn't wait to see you any longer."

My smile faded, and my face went hot. "Come on in..." I avoided eye contact with him. Damn, did he know how to make me embarrassed.

Just then, he cupped my face with both hands and kissed my lips softly. "Happy birthday, angel."

"Since when did you start calling me that?" I threw my arms around his neck, our lips still brushing together as I spoke.

"Since now." He kissed my forehead, and took his shoes off before walking fully inside my apartment. In just minutes, we were watching a movie, and in each other's embrace. He held onto my body securely, but gently. Like he was saying I was his, and his alone. I enjoyed, no, loved, the feeling he gave me.

"Oh, yeah." He said quietly.

I glanced up at him. "What?"

Chanyeol reached inside his pocket. Out came two braided, leather bracelets. One strand was chestnut brown, another was a toffee brown, and the last was black.

My heartbeat only increased in pace. "Chanyeol..."

A smile came on his lips. "For the both of us." I saw his cheeks tinge a pink color. "They weren't too expensive, I guess. But I wanted to get something that showed a sign as our love."

I took one of the bracelets, running my thumbs over it. "I love it, Chan." Then I realized what came out of his mouth. "Wait a minute. Did you just say...?"

He just kind of looked at me questioningly. "Our love?" I saw the realization come over his face. "Oh. I didn't think about that. We haven't officially said it yet, now, have we?"

I shook my head no.

He smiled. "Well, better late than never." Chanyeol brushed a damp strand of my hair behind my ear. I turned red. "I love you, Baekhyun. I love you so much, you have no idea how grateful I am to have you."

Tears formed in my eyes. I buried my face in his chest, not wanting him to see me one, blushing, and two, crying of happiness. He said it. He said it first...

"Baby?" He cooed concernedly. "You alright?"

I held tightly onto his shirt, letting tears fall from my eyes. "You'll never leave me, right?"

"Why would I ever leave you? I just said I loved you."

I let out a contented gust of air, and finally looked up at him, red and teary eyed. "I love you too, Chanyeol. I've loved you for a while, now..." My grip on his shirt tightened. "I always refused to tell you about my past boyfriends, right?"

He hummed. "Yeah, I remember you doing that." He began hair softly, sending shivers down my back.

"Every guy I dated, the moment one of us said those words, everything fell apart. He would, or maybe I would, leave the relationship not much later. So I never said it to you, because I genuinely loved you and I didn't want you to leave me." More hot, salty tears fell from my eyes. Was it all over now?

"Hey." Chanyeol cooed softly. "Look at me."

I shook my head in his chest. Then I felt his hand on my chin, he pulling my face up to see him. Chanyeol was smiling. It was a loving, sweet smile that I could only love about him more. He took one of the bracelets and tied it onto my left wrist.

As he tied the bracelet, he said, "None of that will happen, Baekhyun. I won't allow it to happen." He kissed the tip of my red, stuffed up nose from crying so much. "I love you, no matter what, and I will never leave you."

I sniffled, "Do you really mean that?"

He chuckled. "If I didn't, I wouldn't be here right now."

After a small giggle left my mouth, Chanyeol kissed me. I let my lips move against his, and applied the same pressure he did mine. At that point, I'd let his shirt out of my grasp, and locked out fingers together. His tongue went over my lips. I let out a gasp, causing my mouth to open and grant Chanyeol entrance. I moaned as our tongues clashed and spun around each other blissfully. My hand moved on its own up Chanyeol's shirt. I felt him shiver.

He broke the kiss, his eyes dark with desire. My hand still remained under his shirt. He grabbed it, and pulled my body off the sofa and into my bedroom. He laid me down on my bed, straddling over me. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled his head down, molding our lips together in another kiss, this time rougher and lustful. Our wet tongues danced and massaged together in harmony. The kiss was broken again, and Chanyeol began kissing down my neck. He and nibbled on different spots, moans leaving my mouth as he did.

He tore my shirt off, and left trails of kisses down my chest and abdomen, leaving no spot untouched by his lips. Chanyeol slipped off his own shirt, and chucked it with mine. He hovered over me for a bit, caressing my face and smiling down at me.

"You're okay with this?" He asked concernedly.

I brought my hand up to his cheek, running my thumb against his skin. "Definitely." I said with a smile. 

He kissed my lips softly again, and his hand travelled downward to the hem of my sweatpants. He pulled them down, along with my boxers, and threw them down to the floor. He kissed southward my chest and stomach, and hesitated when he reached my hardened . Chanyeol looked up at me, and I gave him a nod. Then he started moving his tongue around my member.

"Ah...Y-Yeollie..." His tongue moved in just the correct ways. Slurping sounds elongated in the room. He came up as I thought I was going to release, and he took his own pants and undergarments off.

"Have any lube?"

I nodded, trying to control my breathing. I pointed to one of the drawers in my nightstand. "T-top drawer."

He untwisted the cap, and applied some onto his fingers. Soon after, he inserted his index finger inside my hole. I groaned in a bit of pain. Chanyeol fondled my hair in comfort. His second finger went inside me, and I moaned in more pleasure than pain. His fingers ed in and out of me, until I was stretched out enough. Then he lathered some of the liquid onto his own member. Chanyeol lined his with my entrance, and pushed in.

I held onto Chanyeol's arms, biting my lips and suppressing tears. Once I was used to the feeling, he started moving, ing into and out of me. He moved slowly.

I let out many grunts and moans, "Go faster, Chanyeol..." And that's exactly what he did. He increased his pace, until he hit my prostate. "Omo, there." I saw him smirk so slightly, and he ed inside of me. I released soon after he had. He landed on top of me, both of us panting.

Chanyeol laid beside me, and pulled the covers over our bodies. His lips pulled up into a smile. "I won't ever leave you, Baekkie. I love you too much."

I just nuzzled my head into his chest. I smiled. "Thank you. I love you, Channie."

Saying those three, powerful words had never felt so amazing in my entire life.

 

A/N

sorry here too XD