Jongin ~ What?

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

"Guys, I think you broke me."

Sehun gave me a puzzled expression. "What do you mean, little Jonginnie?"

I grunted. "Okay, one, I'm older than you, technically. Two, don't call me that." I paused, looking down at my hands. "And three, I think I love Kyungsoo-hyung."

"I told you so." Chanyeol said with a mouthful, pointing at me.

"Shut up, Yeolda."

He swallowed down his mouthful of food. "Hey. I'm just sayin'. Take friendly advice from me, for once." 

"Yeah, but just how much experience do you have with love? As far as I know, you haven't had a girlfriend since you were thirteen."

Chanyeol smiled at me. "I'd rather be a free man, Jongin. Life is much better like that, for me, trust me."

I rolled my eyes. "You'll find the right person someday. I'm sure."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

It rained again. Down-poured like it did a few days before. Of course, teachers kept me after class, and therefore, I missed my bus. Again. I sighed. Chanyeol had music lessons, Sehun dancing lessons. I took out my phone, dialing Kyungsoo.

"Again?"

"I'm sorry, hyung." I said, frowning. "I-"

"No need for explanation." He chortled. I heard his smile. "I'll be there, and we'll start tutoring. Sound good?"

I felt the corners of my mouth tug up. "Yeah. Come soon, it's freezing."

"On my way." He hesitated, unusual for someone like him that was very straightforward. "I'll see you."

"Y-yeah..." I ran a hand through my hair. "See you."

What was I doing to myself? I liked him. No. I loved him. A lot. Everyday, I was feeling it a little more.

How long will it be before I fall completely in love with him? That was my only question. What if he finds me disgusting? Or hates me after?

Soon after pondering on this, Kyungsoo's black car pulled up. I ran through the rain, getting my clothes and hair wet in the process. I opened the door, slid in, and shut it.

"Thanks again, hyung."

"It's no trouble." A smile played on his heart-shaped lips. "Ready?"

I nodded, strapping the seatbelt in. View by SHINee began to play on the radio. My friend's voice came through the speakers. The friend I thought I was in love with. Though we're still close now, we haven't been as close as we used to be. He was doing really well, these days.

"You like this song?" Kyungsoo asked me suddenly.

I glanced at him. "Yeah."

"You like the group too?"

I shook my head yes. "My friend is one of the members. He's so talented."

"Which one?"

"Lee Taemin. We've been friends since we were kids. Dance classes, school, we lived across the street from each other. It was just natural." I looked down at my hands, remembering how I used to love him. 

We didn't say much after that.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

Kyungsoo began putting papers into a folder. "Alright, you did good today."

"Thanks, I guess."

More toture of absolute monarchs and their failures and accomplishments, finally over. I sprawled my arms out onto the table, putting my face down.

"You good there?"

"No, my brain hurts like hell." Then, I heard my stomach grumble at me. "And I'm hungry."

Kyungsoo let out that beautiful laugh of his. "I'll make you something. It's Friday, we have no classes tomorrow, so I'll stay a while."

I lifted my face up, seeing him stride to the kitchen. I probably shouldn't have, but I was staring at his perfectly rounded as he walked. Ugh, not now, Jongin...

I stood up, following him.

"I'll let you help again, as long as you don't hurt yourself."

Always so cautious. I smiled, then washing my hands under warm water. He ordered me to chop a couple vegetables, and start a pot of boiling water. Eventually, he told me that he would take care of the rest. So I sat down in the living room, searching for a movie that he and I would enjoy. I ended up picking a Disney movie, The Lion King, because I am still a small child, mentally, I admit.

I heard Kyungsoo working in the kitchen, seasoning up vegetables and that. Feeling playful and mischievous, I got up from the sofa, tiptoeing across the wooden floor. I was close to him now.

My hands, by accident, landed on his waist, and I whispered in his ear, "Boo."

He jumped, almost dropping one of the seasonings he had in his hands. He turned to face me. He was red.

Oh .

"YOU SON OF A !" He screamed, hitting my chest with balled up fists.

I started laughing, beginning to run back to the living room.

"KIM JONGIN, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" He ran after me, and I heard his smile in his voice.

My laughing continued as we ran around. "Better catch me first!"

We kept on. I was now running out of breath, so my running slowed. It didn't take long for Kyungsoo to catch up to me, enclosing his arms around my waist from behind. He practically rammed into me. Along the way, my body turned 180-degrees, his face now in my chest. We fell to the ground, in the living room.

"Gotcha..." He muffled in my shirt, his arms still around me.

Then I realized the position we were in. When I did, blush rose in my face. He let go of me, his body hovering over top of mine and his hands at both sides of my torso. I saw his cheeks turn a light pink. He averted his gaze away from mine.

I smiled. "You're cute, hyung."

"Shut up, kkamjong."

"I mean it."

He looked down at me again. My heart was beating faster. He wasn't moving. He was still hovering over me. I didn't know how I was supposed to react. I could only stare at him. His pinkish-red, full, heart-shaped lips were at the center of attention.

I don't know who leaned in first. But our lips were brushed against each other's. Kissing him made my heart jump. His lips were just as soft as I thought they would be, if not, softer. They fit perfectly against my full ones. I brought a hand up to his cheek, his hair just a bit before his cheek. His hair was so soft.

Kyungsoo glided his tongue over my lips. I couldn't resist it. I opened my mouth, the both of us groaning at the joining of our tongues. They massages together, exploring the other's mouth and beginning to fight for dominance.

Due to the lack of oxygen, we separated, panting. I wanted to kiss him again.

But instead: "I gotta go."

He left.

What the hell just happened?