Jongin ~ To Tell Her

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

Youngmi is possibly the best person I know, right next to Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo. She's tall, but shorter than Kyungsoo by a few centimeters, with dark, long hair, and full lips similar to mine. What everyone loves about her is that she wants the best for the people close to her. Then she worries about herself later. She's kind, loving, and social. She always keeps a smile on her face, no matter how bad the situation could be.

Which is why I worry about her more than anyone else. Telling her our secret may hurt her, one way or another. She likes Kyungsoo. I know she likes him a lot. I didn't want her to be hurt like she was when our parents and brother died. I couldn't bear to see it again. Because it hurt me too.

It had been a week since Kyungsoo and I kissed again. He picked me up from school everyday now, which was nice and I liked it.

The first two days, we were awkward. I mean, really awkward. But I guess we just tried to enjoy each other, before anything else.

He kept on tutoring me. Now it was even harder for me to focus. If I wasn't tempted enough to kiss him when we weren't together, I was now. Sometimes I wanted to just kiss his forehead. Other times...I wished for a make-out session, or to pin him to a wall.

I digress. I sat on the sofa in the living room, with Kyungsoo snuggled into me before Youngmi came back from work. Being the romantic I am, I put on the romantic comedy, 27 Dresses(A/N: CUTE MOVIE I LOVED IT) To my surprise, Kyungsoo only smiled at me when I put it on. He didn't laugh, like Chanyeol or Sehun, would.

He wasn't as tense as he was when we first got together. It made me feel better, now knowing he must've been more comfortable with me. Our only struggle? Telling my sister. I couldn't say that enough.

His cell began buzzing.

"Yeah?" He said. I heard muffled words from the phone. Definitely Youngmi's voice. "Ah, we're just watching a movie." He responded. More maffled words. "Tonight? Yeah, I guess I could sleep over, sure my roommate won't mind." My ears perked when he said sleep over. "See you when you get here then."

He put his phone in his pocket.

"Sleeping over?" I looked down at him.

Kyungsoo made eye contact with me, smiling his beautiful smile. "For you, of course."

Blush creeped up to my face. "For me?"

He nodded, suddenly pecking my lips in the process. "Yes, silly. She doesn't know that though, now does she?" A smirk came on his lips.

"No, I guess not."

His smirk faded. "I want to tell her soon, you know."

"I know. Right now, let's wait for the right time and place to explain. I can't just spring it upon her. It's too cruel."

"It's cruel, no matter how you look at it. I hate to do it to her also. But...we can't just keep it away from her, Jongin."

I my lips into my mouth, looking down and avoiding his gaze. "We'll tell her soon. I promise. Only if you're really sure about this. It's been just a few days and-"

Kyungsoo interrupted by closing the space between our lips. I blinked. He had his hand on my cheek and his chest was against mine. I was too stunned to kiss back.

He smiled after separating from my lips. "I'm sure, Jongin."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

Youngmi came home later that evening from her job at the local gym.

She came into the living room, her long hair up in a tail and wearing her usual workout clothes. Kyungsoo moved to the center of the sofa when the door opened.

"Sorry I'm late!" She walked over to me, hugging me, then to Kyungsoo, kissing his cheek briefly. "My boss kept me longer than usual." She said, sitting down next to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smiled warmly at her. "It happens. Glad you're here."

Youngmi rested her head on his shoulder, letting their hands intertwine together. I stared at them, envious of my sister that could openly hold his hand, and I wasn't able to.

Maybe soon we would be able to be like that...

Youngmi fell asleep not long after. We put on a different movie this time, actually another Disney movie, Tangled. Don't judge us, we're children at heart.

I felt Kyungsoo's head land on my shoulder. I looked down at him. His eyes were focused on the movie, and his lips were pulled up in a faint smile. I closed my eyes, planting a kiss in his soft hair, then resting my head on his. I moved my hand on his thigh, and felt his muscles tense. But soon, he relaxed, hand on top of mine, pale fingers between my tanned ones.

At that moment, I felt like I had a real family again. Youngmi was nuzzled into Kyungsoo, with his arm around her shoulders. Kyungsoo and I were snuggled up against each other, holding hands. Even if Youngmi was older than me, I felt like Kyungsoo and I were her parents. I imagined us in the future, with a child up against one of us, his/her fathers. It wasn't really something to think about now, with Kyungsoo, but I could see it.

Youngmi stirred awake. Kyungsoo lifted his head up, glancing at her. He let go of my hand. I felt emptiness and jealousy well up inside.

"Head up to bed, Youngmi." He said softly.

She nodded, standing up and heading up the stairs. Once she was gone, Kyungsoo held my hand again. I smiled and kissed his temple.

Later, we both fell asleep, in each other's arms and lying down on the sofa.