Kyungsoo ~ Don't Ever Think

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

I was just standing there. I didn't even call out his name. I kept my eyes on them.

Jongin was with another boy. And they seemed really, really close. What's more? The boy was Lee Taemin, member of the popular, five-boy group, SHINee. Jongin's friend. I watched as Taemin ran his hands up and down Jongin's waist, Jongin laughing hysterically. My body was leaning against my car, like it always is when I pick Jongin up from school.

Jongin, with that beautiful smile of his, yelled for, for what I guess, Taemin to stop. The smile on his face was the biggest, and most genuine smile I had ever saw from him. I clenched my hands into tight fists, looking down at the ground. Snow sprinkled it.

What was I getting so mad over? Jongin would never cheat on me, right? In front of me, at that. He wasn't that type of person.

"Soo." I heard my nickname called from Jongin. When I looked up at him, he was still next to Taemin.

I managed a faint smile. "Hey." I said quietly.

He smiled back. "This is Taemin. You know, the friend I told you was in SHINee."

I nodded, attempting to act nonchalant. "Oh." I glanced at Taemin, and introduced myself. "I'm Do Kyungsoo."

"Wait a minute, you're boyfriend is older than you?" Taemin looked at Jongin, cocking an eyebrow up and pointing at Jongin and I.

Jongin smiled again. "Mhm."

"How many years?"

Jongin snorted. "Only one."

Taemin put a hand to his chin, examining me. He hummed. I blushed a little at the closeness of his face. "You'd almost think he was younger than you...he's too cute to be older, how is this possible?"

"Um...," was what came out of my mouth, feeling uncomfortable with his nose almost touching mine. I mean, I'd just met the Lee Taemin.

He backed away, noticing my tenseness. "Sorry 'bout that."

I shook my head.

"Well, I'm in full on support of you both." He turned to Jongin, and put a hand on my boyfriend's shoulder. "You and him make a perfect couple. Be happy, and treat him right, okay?"

Jongin's lips pulled up into a smile. He nodded, then hugging Taemin.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

If I were to be perfectly honest, their intimacy began to bother me. I can't say why it was bothering me that much. I tried not to glare at Taemin, whenever they hugged or Taemin touched him involuntarily, like a friend would. 
They seemed more like a couple than best friends, when you first looked at them. But that wasn't the case at all, obviously.

"I'm sleeping over, I'm not ready to deal with my mom yet." Taemin said, whilst stretching out his arms.

Jongin hummed shortly, suddenly taking grasp of my hand. "That's fine. Guest bedroom, got me?"

"Yeah yeah, you mean my bedroom."

Even by not even looking at Jongin, I could tell he rolled his eyes. "Yes, your room, Taemin."

"In that case, I'm going to bed. See ya tomorrow."

Then I heard him travel up the stairs. Taemin was gone, but even so, I was jealous. Yes, I was jealous, I admit. And the feeling was uncomfortable and weird.

"You're quiet." Jongin said in a as a matter of fact kind of tone. My body tensed. "You okay?" He laced our fingers together.

I swallowed. "Yeah." Why am I lying to him?

I felt his eyes on me. "You're tone of voice says you're not."

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to change my tone, but failing. I looked at him, my lips and biting down on them.

His eyes had concern. "You know exactly what I mean." He began running his fingers through my dark locks. "And you know you can tell me, absolutely everything, right?"

I nodded, glancing down at our entwined fingers. Jongin kissed my forehead softly, then closed his arms around my small, pale body.

"What's going on, Soo?"

I gripped his shirt, realizing that tears were falling down my face. "I'm afraid."

His hand my hair, in attempt of comfort. "Afraid? What would you be afraid of?"

"That you'll leave me for Taemin."

He let me go, and cupped my cheeks, drying them and with a sad, worried look in his eyes. "Baby, I would never, and I mean never, do that. Sure, he's my first love, but he's my best friend. I love you, now, and I won't love anyone else until I die."

The corners of my lips pulled up a little, even if my face was probably,  completely red after he said that. "You promise?"

Jongin smiled back, then encased his arms around me again. "Don't ever think I'll leave you. I love you way too much, to do that."

I sniffled, burying my head in Jongin's chest. "I love you too." I said softly, tears and, quite possibly, snot going on his shirt.

He put both hands on my cheeks again, and began kissing my face. He must of kissed every inch, after removing his hands and interlocking them with mine. My eyes were closed. I didn't want to look at him, or I would've blushed harder than I already was. Then, Jongin put our lips together, gingerly and lovingly. He hugged my body, lying down with me on top of him, my arms around his neck. He rested his left hand on the small of my back, and his right in my hair, once again.

I sighed contentedly. I almost felt him smile, and he kissed my temple lingeringly. "You promise not to think like that, anymore?"

I smiled faintly. "Absolutely. I don't want to think like that. I hate the feeling."

He chuckled. "I love you, Soo."

I hummed. "I love you too, Jonginnie."