Kyungsoo ~ For Now

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

I stormed out.

I couldn't believe we kissed. And it turned into something heated, at that. I started driving. I didn't know where I was going.

All I could think about was Jongin. I was definitely falling for him, and I couldn't stop it. How would Youngmi react? How could I keep it from her? Nothing passes her...

Somehow, I ended up at Baekhyun's apartment complex. I stopped my car, got out, and went up to his place. I rang the doorbell. He opened it. He was in sweatpants and he was shirtless, a towel around his neck to catch the drips from his damp hair.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, giving me a concerned look.

I didn't give him an answer. I stood there, in the long hallway of apartments.

"Kyungsoo, you're crying..." He said quietly, surprised.

I didn't realize it, or even cared at that point. My feelings were a ing jumbled mess, and I needed comfort. I walked closer to him, putting my head on his chest. His body tensed, then relaxed, placing a hand on my back.

"Does this call for hot cocoa?" I heard the smile in his voice.

I sniffled, releasing more tears from my eyes. "Yeah."

He lifted my head off his chest, wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and lead me inside. I removed my shoes and jacket slowly, trying to calm myself. I came into his living room, sitting myself down onto the black leathered sofa.

"Wait a bit." Baekhyun gave me a reassuring smile.

I mustered to smile back. "Okay."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

Baekhyun came back into the room with two white mugs. He gave me the one with the most marshmallows.

"Tell me what happened." He sipped his hot cocoa and set it on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

I my lips, them into my mouth. I made eye contact with him. "I think you're right."

" 'Bout what?"

I felt the blush rise in my pale cheeks. "About Jongin and I..." I started. "I-I really like him. I like him a lot, and I don't know what to do."

"You're sure?"

I nodded my head yes. "I'm sure. And..." My blush deepened, remembering kissing Jongin.

He cocked an eyebrow up. "What?"

I didn't respond.

"Do Kyungsoo, you better tell me what the hell else happened." He said in his diva-ish tone.

That brought a smile to my lips. I looked at him again. He was drinking a bit more of his hot cocoa. Stuttering, I said, "W-we kissed..."

Like I did when he said I liked Jongin, he almost choked on the hot drink. His eyebrows shot up. "You what?!"

I chuckled at that. "We kissed, Baekhyun."

"No."

I shot him an embarrassed smile. "Yeah."

"How...what...oh my God!" He began squealing. "I was happy for you when you got together with Youngmi, but Jongin, my opinion only, is much better than his sister."

"Youngmi's fine, Baek. I just..."

"You like him more than her."

"I guess I do..." I crossed my legs on the sofa, taking in a sip of mixed melted marshmallows and cocoa. "He makes me really happy, Baekhyun. Genuinely happy." This was one aspect of Jongin I hadn't told him about yet. "I've only known him for six or so months, but he made me happy to be around him when we first met. I guess I should've noticed this sooner."

"Maybe." He set the mug in his lap. "It still doesn't answer why you were crying, though."

I glanced at him with sad eyes. "Truth be told, I don't know why I cried. Maybe...because I didn't know how to react? We kissed, and it's making my emotions so messed up. Maybe crying was all I could do."

Baekhyun sent me his pretty eye-smile. "Come here."

"Why?"

"Am I not allowed to cuddle with my best friend?" He asked.

I laughed, coming close to him and resting my head on his now clothed chest.

"You should tell him."

I looked up at him. "What?"

"Tell him." He rolled his eyes. "If you really, and I mean really like him, you should just confess to him. You two kissed, right? I bet you he feels the same way."

That night, I slept over at Baekhyun's.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I decided I would pick Jongin up from dance lessons. To sort out everything that happened the other day.

It was now Sunday. I pulled myself together the day before, with the help from Baekhyun. I leaned against the passenger's side, outside the car. My legs were crossed comfortably together, and my hands were in my jacket pockets.

Jongin came out, in workout clothes, a tee, sweatpants, and sneakers. He was talking with a boy a bit taller than he was. He froze when he spotted me. The boy he was talking with froze as well. The boy whispered something in Jongin's ear, and left him.

"What are you doing here, hyung?"

"Came to pick you up. I really need to talk to you, too. I figured we'd drive while we talk."

His small Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed. He gave a light nod. I noticed the pink tinge in his tan cheeks.

We got in the car, and I began to drive.

"W-what did you want to talk about?"

I turned my head to look at him. He was blushing. Something I didn't see very often. And it was cute for him. I smiled, chuckling and blushing as well. "I wanted to talk about what happened Friday."

He tensed. Then he bit his lip. That lip bite... "I'm sorry. I should've pulled away..."

I pulled over, deciding it would be better to look at him while we talked. "No."

He looked at me confusedly. "What do you mean?"

My heart rate was through the roof at that point. "I mean I liked it. I liked it a lot, Jongin." I stopped to see his expression. Dumbfounded. "I don't know how else I can say this, but...I really, really like you, Jongin."

It was out. It spilled off my lips so quickly.

"Kyungsoo-hyung..." was all he said. His expression was a mix of confused and happy. He his lips and bit his lower lip again, the action catching me off guard. He's so perfect... He breathed in and our eyes met. "You really mean that?"

I nodded, a smile painted on my lips. "I do."

Jongin smiled back, reaching a hand to my face. He my cheek with his thumb.

Then...I felt his warm lips on mine. I closed my eyes, returning the kiss and grabbing his hand that was still on my cheek.

He deepened the kiss, taking grasp of my hair gently. I moaned when our tongues touched. Softly, our tongues swirled around each other. All that went through my mind was how sweet his tongue tasted against mine.

Jongin broke the kiss, placing both his hands on my cheeks. He smiled and put our foreheads together.

"What about Noona?" He whispered.

I planted a quick, soft kiss on his lips. "We'll work us out first, before you, or I, tell her anything. For now...let's keep it a secret."

Jongin hesitated. I knew how close his sister and he was. Lying to her was the last thing he wanted to do. But, he nodded, pressing his mouth against my forehead.