Jongin ~ Tears

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

"You think he's hiding something from you?" Chanyeol asked me as we walked back to the chorus room, with Yixing and Sehun.

"I don't know, he's not acting like himself, that's why I'm worried."

Yixing looked over at me. "Did you try asking him at all?"

"Yeah, but be told me he was fine. Which worries me even more because I can tell he's pretending to be okay."

"Did you talk to the others at all?" Sehun questioned, putting his hands behind his head.

I shook my head. "They know nothing, either."

"Well, ." Chanyeol muttered.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

When I found Kyungsoo, I wrapped my arms around his body, and rested my chin on his shoulder. He held my hands with one of his, and with his other, the soothed my hair gently. I smiled and kissed his cheek, then proceeded my chin to his shoulder. He ended up holding my hands with both of his own.

"Did you start writing the rap yet?" Jongdae asked, crossing his arms.

Chanyeol and Yixing nodded. "It's almost finished, actually." Yixing said with his dimpled-smile. "Just the last part needs some work, and we can try it."

I noticed the looks Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Junmyun, and Minseok were giving Jongdae. All were slightly, well, no very annoyed and done-with-your- kind of looks.

Jongdae glanced at all of them. "What?"

"You know how long you've been pulling a Baekhyun on this song?" I watched Junmyun smirk a bit.

Baekhyun hit Junmyun's chest. "Hey!"

Junmyun shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, it's the truth." He chortled. Then he looked back at Jongdae. "But seriously, though."

Jongdae frowned, moving his eyes down to his hands. "I'm sorry, guys."

Minseok rubbed Jongdae's shoulder reassuringly. "Hey," he smiled, "it's not really your fault, in the end. You, all of us, worked super hard. You were just a little more serious about it. Don't worry."

Jongdae suddenly smiled. "Thank you, Baozi."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"It's finished. Should've we try it now?" Chanyeol held up the music sheets.

"God, I hope this works." Baekhyun groaned, throwing his head back.

"It will." Yixing held a smile. "Jongin, Sehun, can you sing a few for us?"

Damn it. "I-I don't know if I should do that, hyung."

Sehun shook his head. "Me neither."

Kyungsoo shot me a glare. "It's just two lines or so, Nini. You too, Sehun. It's not much."

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. Only one line though."

Sehun grunted. "Count me in then."

Kyungsoo smiled cutely. "Good," then he smirked ever so slightly. "Because you're singing with us, when we all sing."

"I hate you." I stuck my tongue out.

I felt my heart skip a beat when he winked at me. "Love you too."

Jongdae clapped his hands together. "Alright, we're starting! Baek, you got the piano?"

Quickly, Kyungsoo pointe don the sheets which lines to sing alone and which to sing with all of them. Sehun and I nodded our heads.

"Yup." Baekhyun began playing the notes on the piano, and Jongdae's voice started...

(It's "Promise" by EXO, ya know just listen to that XD)

When the song ended, Jongdae's expression was dumbfounded. The rap worked with the song well.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I brought Kyungsoo back to his apartment, later that night, after dinner and a walk around town.

"Do you have to go home?" He whined a little.

My lips broadened in a smile. "Yeah, I don't want Youngmi-noona to be alone. She's doing cleaning, and I gotta help her out and all."

He threw his arms around my neck, and my arms s around his waist. He kissed my lips briefly, then his arms moved around my torso, and his head onto my chest. When I attempted to leave his embrace, he held onto my body tighter. I started his black hair with my left hand, keeping my right on the small of his back.

Then I heard a sniffle leave his lips. I let go of him, and cupped his cheeks to look up at me. His cheeks were wet with tears. My heart sank.

"Soo, why are you crying?" I ran my thumbs over his closed eyes and cheeks, drying them. His heart-shaped lips pressed in a tight line. He nuzzled his face into my chest, letting out sobs. I ran circles on his back, and planted many kisses in his hair. "Shh, it's okay," I said softly, "I'm right here." I felt tears in my own eyes form. It broke my heart, more than anything, to see the love of my life in pain.

"Can you stay a while, Jongin?" He asked me in between sobs.

I smiled. "Yeah. I'll stay as long as I need to, baby."

He grasped my hand and brought me inside his warm apartment. We slipped our coats and shoes off, and wandered into his bedroom. I laid down on his bed, his head on my chest and my arm draped around his upper body. He was still crying. I kept whispering I'm here, and I love you, to calm him down. When he did, he room fell silent. Kyungsoo looked up at me, his cheeks streaked pink. I kissed his forehead, both cheeks, the tip of his nose, and his lips all gently and with love.

He let out a giggle. "I'm sorry, Jongin."

"Hey. It's not your fault. Sometimes, a good cry can help you feel better."

He smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right." But his beautiful smile didn't last long. "Jongin."

"Hm?"

"I need to tell you something."