Kyungsoo ~ First Time

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

"Ah, Kyungsoo!"

I turned my head, and saw one of my professors, Ryeowook, as everyone calls him, and another boy. The boy was taller than I was, and looked rather shy.

"Glad I could find you." Ryeowook smiled, "Kyung, this is Zhang Yixing. He's from China and will be going here now. I was wondering if you could show him the ropes around here. You have time?"

I glanced at the boy next to Ryeowook. He didn't speak, rather he was avoiding my gaze at him.

"Yeah, I have time." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Good. He's a bit shy, so be nice to him."

With that, Ryeowook left, leaving me with this boy, or Yixing, Ryeowook said his name was. He still wouldn't speak to me.

"Uh...Ni-hao?"

I saw a smile break in his face. He had deep dimples. "It's fine, I can speak Korean well."

I blinked. "R-right, um...I'm Do Kyungsoo."

"Zhang Yixing."

"Yeah, I got that." I started leading him around the school. "So, what are you majoring in, here?"

"Dancing and composition. But I sing and rap too, so I'm taking those courses as well. You?" Somehow, he wasn't as tense. He was comfortably walking at my pace, and he had a smile on his face. 

"Singing and acting. You'll have to let me-"

"Soo-yah!" This time, it was Junmyun's voice calling for me. He was out of breath. "Found you..."

I cocked an eyebrow up. "What's going on?"

"J-Jongdae." He said in between breaths, "he told me to ask you about the high notes again. I can't help him, neither can Minseok."

I sighed exasperatedly. "He's the one with the high notes better than everyone else, he should know these things..."

Junmyun snorted. "You're telling me." Junmyun then turned his gaze to Yixing. "Oh. Hi." He said kind of awkwardly.

Yixing bowed briefly, smiling at Junmyun. His smile was sweet to Junmyun. I raised my eyebrows. So quick...

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"I swear to God, I'm going to strangle him, the next time he asks me for help on his high notes..." I grumbled to Baekhyun. After classes, we ended up back at the café that we always go to. The one where Chanyeol works at.

Baekhyun laughed. "I feel." He said, sipping his hot chocolate. "But he's our friend, and if we're working together on this song, we should help each other."

"That's the first time I've heard you say that." I deadpanned. "Are you that in love, that you have to say something like you just did now?"

Blush tinged the skin on his cheeks. "No...why would I be..."

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, I'm your best friend and you better tell me the truth."

He craned his neck, definitely to see if Chanyeol was around. Then he started playing with his mug. "I think I love him, Kyung."

My eyebrows shot up. I was happy for him, of course, he was in a relationship with his long time crush. But only a week into them dating, and he states he loves Chanyeol. At least, he thought he did.

"Really?"

Baekhyun nodded slowly. "Mhm. I haven't told him yet, though. I don't think we're ready for that."

I looked at him again, noticing the happy expression on his face. I remembered all his past relationships, where he, and whoever his boyfriend was at that point, would say I love you way too quickly. When that happened, I knew it wouldn't last long and that it wasn't serious. But Baekhyun was hesitating on this one, now, waiting for the exact moment to say it. He probably understood that Chanyeol wouldn't have been ready for it, either. And he was happy he didn't have to say it, so soon. He could wait, and really let their relationship grow.

I knew that they were going to be together for a long time. I squeezed his hand.

He smiled widely, noticing the comfort and support I was giving him. "Thanks, Kyung."

"Hey, hey, hey, don't be holding my boyfriend's hand, when you already got one!" Chanyeol passed our table with a joking smile on his face.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're lucky I'm not making out with him." I said with a smirk, glancing back at Baekhyun, "right, Baekkie?"

Realizing my playful tone, he smirked as well, entwining his slender fingers with mine. "Right, Kyungie."

I swear, I've never seen someone turn so red before, as Chanyeol did. Right there, he kissed Baekhyun in front of me. Baekhyun released my hand, resting his own on the nape of Chanyeol's neck. They pulled away after a bit, and Chanyeol whispered something in Baekhyun's ear. He nodded, blushing, then Chanyeol continued on with his shift.

"You two are so freaking adorable."

Baekhyun buried his face into his arms, clearly internally squealing. I realized he never acted like that in his past relationships. He really loves him...

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

Jongin was sound asleep, head in my lap, and legs tucked in close to his body. He was working harder than ever, those days, since finals and a dance recital were creeping up on him. Plus, he was graduating from high school, and trying to get into SM University of Performimg Arts that year. I could relate to him. Finals, graduation, chorus concerts, trying to get into a good university...it's all very stressful, especially for someone like him that needed a tutor(me).

I his soft, dark hair and rubbed circles on his abdomen and chest, since he lied down on his back. His chest was rising and falling steadily. He stirred a little. I maneuvered the hand running circles to his cheek, and I caressed it gently, comforting him. Then his eyes opened.

"Ah, I fell asleep..." He slurred, yawned, and stretched his arms and legs. He looked up at me. "Have you watched me the whole time?"

My lips pulled up into a smile. "Guess I have. You're cute when you sleep."

"Hush, you."

I chuckled lightly, still running my hand through his hair. Suddenly, he sat up, and put our lips together. I kissed back, unhesitatingly. It didn't take long for him to open his mouth, and slide his tongue over my lips. Smiling into the kiss, I granted him entrance. Our tongues clashed and massaged around each other. We went on like that for what seemed like forever, until he broke the kiss.

I whimpered, craving his touch again. He slid off the sofa, and stood over me, kissing me hungrily. His tongue was inserted inside my mouth so quickly. As our tongues danced together, again, I threw my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss even farther. He then grabbed the backs of my thighs, causing me to gasp, lifted me of the seat, and enclosed my own legs around his waist. He carried me carefully to his bedroom, which was up the stairs. Jongin set me down on the bed, breaking our heated make out in the process.

He hovered over my body for a moment, smiling softly. He brought his hand to my pale face and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "You're sure you're ready for this, Soo?" He asked, concernedly.

I nodded almost immediately. "Yeah."

"I'll go slow, if I have to."

I shook my head, throwing my arms around his neck again. "No. I don't care how fast you go, Jongin." I moved my face up to his ear, kissing, then, nibbling on his earlobe. "I want you..." I growled quietly. I only continued kissing and nipping at the skin behind his ear. I heard him let out quite a few moans. He pinned me back on the bed.

"You're pretty naughty for doing that." A smirk grew on his thick lips.

I grunted. "Ah, shut up."

He obliged, kissing my lips again. I shuddered as he traced his hand up my clothed torso. Jongin moved his soft lips to my neck, leaving trails of kisses up and down. I mewled softly, exposing more skin. He started on certain areas of my skin. Kim Jongin was claiming me as his.

His hands maneuvered to the hem of my sweater. He lifted it up and slid it off my body, throwing it off the bed. He looked down at me a moment, his hand brushing over my pale skin. "You're so beautiful, Soo." He whispered. I blushed furiously. He smiled, briefly kissing my heart-shaped lips. Jongin left butterfly kisses down my chest, stomach, and abdomen. I ran my fingers in between his hair, enjoying the feeling of his warm lips on the skin of my body. I watched him as he sat up, and removed his own sweatshirt from his torso, revealing his sun-kissed tan skin and toned abs.

He leaned back down and moved our mouths together. As our tongues molded against one another, he grabbed both my hands, using one to keep them in place above my head. His other hand traveled southward to my still clothed, . His hand slid inside my boxers and massaged around my .

I threw my head back in pleasure. "A-ah, Jongin..." I moaned in between kisses. He broke the kiss, removing both his hands, and putting our foreheads together. Our lips were swollen and red. We were both panting, begging for breath.

Then he began ing and undoing the zipper of my jeans. He kissed the marks he left on my neck and collarbone, sliding my pants and boxers off my body. I shivered to the cold air hitting my hot, . He sat on his knees, looking at me lustfully, but with love. I squeezed my eyes shut, and covered my blushing face. Jongin touched my arms, taking them off my face. I opened my eyes.

"Don't hide yourself." A loving smile occupied his lips. "It's only me. You're beautiful." He spread my legs, kissing my thighs softly.

My most sensitive spot. It caused me to moan and whimper louder than I wanted to. As he kissed my thighs, Jongin brought his fingers to my mouth, signaling me to on them. I did. He took the fingers out of my mouth after a couple moments, all three that were in my mouth coated with my saliva. Soon enough, he stuck in his first finger inside my entrance. I threw my head back, unused to the feeling of the pain.

"It'll get better, baby, I promise." He whispered in my ear, nipping on it. He inserted his second, this time feeling much more pleasurable than the first. He was stretching me out. The third one went in last, after a few minutes of more from the second.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck, my breathing quick. "P-please, Jongin...I n-need you..."

"Just a bit." He took his fingers out of me, leaving me feeling empty. He took his own pants and undergarments off and tossed them. Jongin coated his fingers with his saliva, which was quite the y sight to watch, and swiped his fingers around his own erect manhood. He gave me a concerned expression. I smiled faintly, and nodded, giving him the 'go'. Slowly, he pushed himself into my hole.

"Ah..."

He wrapped my legs around his waist, which only made him push in harder. Before I knew it, I was a mess. I dug my fingers into his shoulders as he ed harder, and faster each time.

Hitting the right spot, "Ah! T-there..." I shouted. "J-Jongin...I'm so close..."

He kept on ing in and out, hard and quick. "Me too." He grunted. "Together..."

I felt myself tighten around his erect, and I released all over our stomachs. He, just a little after me, ed inside. Jongin fell on top of my body, both of us panting heavily.

"God..." He said.

A smile creeped up to my lips. "Yeah?"

Jongin looked up at me with his chocolate brown eyes. "I love you so much, Soo."

I his hair. "I love you too, Jongin. So much."

He lied down next to me, pulling the blankets over us. Soon, we had both succumbed to a deep sleep.

 

A/N

Sorry the is so bad omfg