Kyungsoo ~ How?

In Love With My Sister's Boyfriend (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek)

there's another time skip here, May to October.

 

The summer season began to fade, each day. August turned into September, and September into October. I've been looking back on the past year, and at how much happened in that time. To think falling in love with the one I was tutoring and the brother of my, now ex-girlfriend, was one of the best things that could've happened to me.

Baekhyun was completely happy with Chanyeol. There's this saying between me, Junmyun, Minseok, and Jongdae. Happy Baekhyun, happy us., is what Jongdae would always say. We all just stuck to it.

I noticed Junmyun had taken some sort of form of a crush to Yixing. Yixing began hanging out with all of us, not too long after he entered the school. Possibly because he met me first, and had really nobody else to talk to, due to his timidness. But he opened up real quickly around us. Chanyeol, Jongin, and their friend, Sehun, tended to hang around us as well.

I was happy. And everyone else seemed perfectly happy too.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"That's it!" Chanyeol shouted loudly.

I furrowed my eyebrows, just staring at him. "What's 'it'?"

"I know what it's missing now."

Jongdae literally stood up from the piano and threw his arms around Chanyeol. "You better get it down now, before I have another ing meltdown because we've worked on this song for so long." He let him go. "So what do you think it is?"

Chanyeol smiled wide. "A powerful rap." My eyes widened at what he had said.

Jongdae turned beet red. "Hell no! This isn't that type of song, Chanyeol!"

Yixing put a hand on Jongdae's shoulder. "I don't think that's what he meant by it. There's different styles of rapping, and the one you're thinking of isn't what should be put in the song."

Jongdae let out a sigh, "Fine. But if it doesn't work, we're done with the song. I can't take anymore of it, at this point."

"Yah, Jongdae, you've worked so hard with this. You can't just quit." Minseok said sternly. "Sure, we've tried everything, but you know what? We'll look back on this song, years from now, and realize how far we've come."

The room went silent after Minseok said those words. Eventually, Jongdae let out another gust of air, and said, "Alright."

A knock on the door came. "Kyungsoo-yah." I heard Ryeowook's voice come through into the room.

"Yes?"

I saw his lips form in a tight line. "The Headmaster...he requests to see you in his office."

I had a quick glance of the guys, who most were wide-eyed. Baekhyun mouthed, Go. I rolled my lower lip inside my mouth, made eye contact with Ryeowook again, and followed him out of the chorus room.

What was happening?

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

Ryeowook's knuckles met on the Headmaster's door. "Sir, I've brought Do Kyungsoo here."

"Ah, let him in, please."

Ryeowook opened the door, revealing the Headmaster's office to me. I walked inside, shutting the door behind me. Two men stood behind the Headmaster's desk, one definitely the Headmaster. I looked at the name plate in his desk. It read Headmaster, Wu Yifan. Both men were rather tall, at least taller than I was, but one towered over the other a bit.

"Kyungsoo, I'm Wu Yifan, Headmaster. You're not in trouble, by any means." The tallest said with a welcoming smile. "This is Mark Tuan." He gestured over to the man next to him. "He's a friend of mine from America and a talent scout from an American entertainment company. I'll leave the rest to you."

The other guy, or Mark, smiled and gave a nod. "The CEO of the company I work at sent talent scouts all over the world, to find different races of talent. I came across this university, and listened to you sing in the chorus room."

My eyes went large. Talent scouts...America?!

"I'd like to bring you back to the company, and give you a record label there. It would be great for you."

It was all too much, happening all at once. Record label...in America...but what about Jongin? What about everyone else? I would be leaving them all behind...

But it was the best opportunity ever given to me. How would I decline it?

"Um...I really need some time to think about this, Mr. Tuan. I-I can't just accept right off the bat."

Mark's smile faded. "I see. Well, that's perfectly understandable." He reached inside his suit pocket, and handed me his business card. "Call me when you've made your decision." Then his smile returned. "I'll be waiting your call."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I came back to the chorus room, still staring at the business card. When I got to the entrance, I slipped the card into my pocket, took in a deep breath, and went inside. My stomach churned. How was I going to tell anyone about this opportunity? Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Yixing would've probably begged me to stay. Chanyeol, Junmyun, and Minseok would've told me to take the offer, and live out my dream. But what Jongin would've told me? I didn't really know.

I learned, after being with him for almost a year, that he was always full of surprises. I loved him for that, though. Just how would he react to a situation like this?, I kept asking myself.

"Soo?" Jongin's voice hit my ears. I turned to my right, and saw him in his workout clothes, back from his dance class. I realized I'd been just standing at the chorus room's door, lost in my worrying thoughts.

I mustered a smile. "Hey."

A concerned expression came over his eyes. "You okay, baby?" He linked our fingers together.

I nodded. "Yeah," Liar., "I'm fine, Jongin." I said with a fake smile.

He pressed a sweet kiss to my lips, which lingered for a few seconds. Breaking the kiss, "I'm here, no matter what, okay?"

I hummed lightly. "I know." I pecked his lips quickly.

"You ready to go, then?"

"Yeah, just let me grab my things." I let go of his hand, and ran into the chorus room to get my bag and coat. I bid goodbye to the others, and left hand in hand with Jongin.

But the same, worried questions sprung around in my head. How was I going to tell him, and how was I going to decide what to do?