Human

Human

 

Exactly a week passed since Nam Woohyun said he would get the surgery and started living with Sunggyu. At first the older man had to admit he wasn't comfortable with the sudden change at all. It was weird to have someone living with him, touching his things, share the same space as his, breathing the same air as he did. Dongwoo and Hoya seemed trilled when they found out Sunggyu finally allowed someone else to come to his life, even thought they weren't understanding the whole point of Nam Woohyun live with him, but it didn't matter, specially because they didn't wasted time making questions. Sunggyu was still fighting the urge to fight with Nam Woohyun every time he changed the music or even the channel from the TV, but instead, he decided to keep quiet and didn't said a single word. He had to control himself. It wasn't for long, this situation wasn't for long, it was only after the younger had the surgery and recovered 100%. After that, both would go their separate ways.

 

It was the way things were. Sunggyu actually went with the younger man to the doctor, to be sure he would get the surgery and wasn't lying to him like before. He was surprised to find out Nam Woohyun's tumor was worst than what both thought and he had to go under surgery the fastest as possible. Nam Woohyun started making up excuses, saying he couldn't do it, that he was too busy for it and that in reality he wasn't in such pain as he said before. Sunggyu didn't said a word. He could see in the younger man's eyes he was scared, that he was frightened about his life and was worried that he would die in the surgery room, even thought the doctor said it would be an easy surgery and he had nothing to fear because strong, young people like him never died with a thing like that, but it didn't convince Nam Woohyun, but it made him calm down a little, which was enough for him to schedule his surgery in a week. Sunggyu kept quiet all the time, he didn't know what to say and he was pretty sure that if he said something, it would only make Nam Woohyun more scared and he would back down on his decision.

 

“Sunggyu, have you seen my jeans? I want to take them.” Nam Woohyun was preparing his bag to take to the hospital. Sunggyu thought he was taking way too many clothes. He was going to spend his time in a bed and in a pajama but he decided to keep quiet and just go with the flow. Grabbing so many clothes, thinking about perfect outfits was making Nam Woohyun more relaxed and forget all about his fear, which was good. The doctor almost begged Sunggyu to make sure the younger man was completely relaxed before the surgery or he would be under a lot of stress and wouldn't be able to take it. “Look for them in the laundry room. I'm sure they are there.” Sunggyu said as he turned a page from his book. He felt Nam Woohyun walked around the living room like a crazy man, but he didn't complain. He just continued reading without a care in the world. “Found them!” He heard a hyper man say. He simply smirked. Nam Woohyun didn't lost his head because it was glued to his body, because other wise, he wouldn't find it.

 

From the corner of his eyes he saw the younger man pack everything perfectly, like he was afraid his clothes would break. That he didn't understood. How could someone so messy be so caring with his own clothes? It was strange, but then again Nam Woohyun was a very strange man. “Can I ask you something?” He heard the younger. “You're already asking so in theory you want to ask two things.” He didn't had to look to know Nam Woohyun had flushed to that comment and he couldn't help but smirk. For some reason he enjoyed making the younger flush, even if it was for the smallest reasons. “Why do you wear suits all the time?” He asked and Sunggyu didn't stopped reading his so precious book. “I like them. Make me look good.” Nam Woohyun just nodded. It wasn't the answer he was expecting but it was better than nothing. He just continued taking care of his clothes without saying a single word. Both were just hearing the music in the background and the small noise the pages flipping made. It was quiet and Sunggyu loved it. He loved when it was like that. Just music and nothing else. But knowing Nam Woohyun, he knew it wouldn't last for a long time. “You think I'll stay in the hospital for long?” Hearing how the younger man's voice was, Sunggyu had no choice but to stop reading. His voice was weak and fragile, there was no way in the world Sunggyu could ignore that. “If everything goes well, you'll stay there for two weeks.”

 

He said, trying to sound as sweet as possible. It didn't look like it, but he had a heart and he was incapable of making the younger feel worst than he was already feeling. Nam Woohyun started looking down to his hands and Sunggyu noticed it. “Everything will be fine. The doctor is one of the best.” This was what he was suppose to say right? This was the kind of things people should say when the other was scared to under such a delicate thing right? Because if it wasn't, he had no idea what else he could say. “...will you be there?” Nam Woohyun asked and Sunggyu raised a brow not understanding at first what the younger man meant. He continued staring and he saw the younger look at him with worried, scared eyes. “When I wake up I mean..will you be there?” Sunggyu looked at the other man for a couple of moments before answering that question. “Sure.” He couldn't say no could he? After so much work, trying to make Nam Woohyun see the positive side of things, he couldn't just say no and make the younger man sad and crushed. He just couldn't.

 

He saw Nam Woohyun's face light up when he heard those words. He smiled and walked towards the older but as soon he was getting too close, Sunggyu got up from his couch and gave a couple of steps backwards. Sad to say, Nam Woohyun was used to it. Every time he tried to even touch the older man he would give a couple of steps backwards. It hurt. It hurt to know Sunggyu didn't want to be touched by him but was completely fine when Dongwoo or Hoya touched him, even when it was a little too much. “....I'm sorry...” Sunggyu whispered when he saw the disappointed face from the younger man who was now looking to his feet. “I just...don't like people touching me!” He sounded harsher than he wished, but now the words were out there and Nam Woohyun just continued looking down like a lost child. “You allow Dongwoo and Hoya to touch you.” Before he said it, he was just planning on saying Hoya's name, but he didn't want to have another fight with Sunggyu, so he just decided to say both names.

 

“I don't like it either. Dongwoo just keeps doing it and because of it Hoya does it too. But I don't like it.” it was the truth, but it didn't pleased Nam Woohyun. “....I just....gave up on yelling at him.” Sunggyu passed a hand through his perfect hair and took a deep breath. He was having a hard time thinking and couldn't talk properly, which being him, was saying something. “But you don't yell to Hoya...” Nam Woohyun whispered. He knew he was being an idiot, but he just couldn't help it. He loved Sunggyu, so naturally he was jealous of someone who could do things he couldn't. “...I do, you just...don't realize it.” Nam Woohyun didn't answered. He just continued staring to the older man and raised a brow. Something was wrong. Sunggyu was untying his tie and he looked a little flushed for some reason. “...are you feeling alright?” Nam Woohyun asked, forgetting completely about his jealousy. Now he was more worried about the older man who was sweating more than normal. It was winter and he shouldn't be feeling like that, specially because the house was really cold and they had to wear a good amount of clothes to keep warm. “I'm just feeling a little...warm.” He said.

 

Nam Woohyun walked towards the older man and touched his forehead, even thought he knew the older was going to complain. “You don't have a fever.” He said but instead of being relieved, he got even more worried. Sunggyu was flushed, he was sweating and before Nam Woohyun could say a thing, the older man had collapsed on his arms. “Sunggyu!” The younger called worried and Sunggyu looked up to him, having a hard time breathing. He couldn't even think. “My...M...My chest...it...it hurts...” He said and Nam Woohyun's eyes went wide. He tried to calm down, but seeing Sunggyu like that made everything worst. He saw the older grab his shirt, next to his heart and his breathing was becoming even slower than before. Now Sunggyu was shacking and he felt on his knees on the floor. “Sunggyu! Breath, breath!” He didn't know what was happening, but he was scared, he was really scared. Sunggyu tried to get up, but instead he felt again and looked to the younger man, tears running down his eyes. “I'm so sorry...” he whispered and before he could say why he was sorry, he closed his eyes and fainted on Nam Woohyun's arms. “Sunggyu...Sunggyu!” The younger screamed and he started crying. Why was this happening? What happened to Sunggyu?

 

 

 

 

 

 

MUAHAHAHAH!

I TOTALLY TROLLED YOU GUYS!