true colors

taeten moments

When Ten and Taeyong first met, Taeyong was Violet. A stranger, foreign, new and somehow reminds Ten of his first day in Kindergarten. He was curious about everything.

Taeyong was Indigo when he got to know him better. Taeyong's life is sad. He felt like he never did anything right and everyone leaves him eventually. That's why he's also scared of losing Ten. Ten is the only good thing in his life besides his mom. He looked so vulnerable and broken.

Taeyong was Blue when cancer took his mother away. Ten knew Taeyong's mother had cancer. She was the only one he talks about. She was getting better. But then it came back stronger and killed her. Taeyong cried for hours while Ten comforted him and rubbed patterns on his back, fighting the urge to cry. He needed to be strong for Taeyong.

Taeyong was Green when he finally smiled after weeks of mourning. Ten did everything to make him smile again. He was losing hope but Taeyong finally smiled when he was walking towards him and slipped. Taeyong laughed and it was so beautiful. Ten didn't care that he just embarrassed himself in front of Taeyong and that his bottom hurts. Ten made him smile and that's good enough for him.

Taeyong was Yellow when he became Ten's source of happiness. Taeyong finally came back to school and he seems genuinely happy. Every single thing that Taeyong does makes Ten smile. Especially his laugh. He still wasn't aware of what he was feeling but he knew that he's happy.

Taeyong was Orange when Ten realized he's already in love with Taeyong. One day, Taeyong walked into their classroom and Ten only saw him. It's as if there was a light shining on him. He looks so beautiful and so pure. Ten felt so lucky to have someone like Taeyong. Taeyong caught Ten's gaze and smiled. He smiled because he knew.

Taeyong was red when he said that he loves Ten too. It was merely an accident. They were hanging out in Ten's room. Ten suddenly blurted that he loves Taeyong. He blushed when he realized what he just said. Taeyong was staring at him. He didn't know what to do or say—he was frozen. Taeyong smiled warmly and said he loves Ten too.

 

-----

to everyone requesting for the sequel of roommate, im working on it im just a bit busy bc of school but i already have a plot and ive already written the first part aaaaand that's it luv y'all bye xx