this time

taeten moments

"I want you back."

When Taeyong called Ten, those weren't the words Ten was expecting he'd say. It doesn't even make sense. They were never together. They were just friends. Sure, Ten loved Taeyong more than he should, but they were never together. So what does Taeyong mean?

"I want you back, Ten," Taeyong repeated. "I'm sorry I was such a jerk to you. I-I... I wasn't thinking straight. I'm so sorry."

"You're sorry? You weren't thinking straight? And you are now?" Ten asked, chuckling dryly.

"Y-yes," Taeyong stuttered.

How funny, Ten thinks. The universe is funny. Now that he's over it. After three ing years, Taeyong realizes this only now. He had all the time in the world to think of ways to get him back. But he chose this. Are you ing kidding me?

"Do you know how much I adored you?" Ten whispered, voice barely audible. "I was in love with you. I loved you so much, I was willing to give you everything!" Ten shouted at Taeyong. "Even though you've rejected me countless times, I never stopped. I believed and hoped that someday you will return my feelings, that you'd love me back," his lips quivered then tears started to fall from his eyes. "But you never did. Instead you chose her. Now that i'm over you, you want me back in your life? No. You just want someone who'll always be by your side, who'll worship you at your feet. I'm not that person. Not anymore. I'm happy now," Ten sighed, exasperated. "I don't need you to up my life again," Ten hissed.

The saying that first love never dies is bull. Taeyong was his; the that broke his heart and walked away from him. But this time, it was him who walked away from Taeyong.

-----

this and beautiful lie aren't connected kinda the same but different you know what i mean? lol

ps. may pasok na ko bukas?!?!?! ebdudkqnsieo