missing you

taeten moments

Exams are over and i feel good bcs finally it's over *le cries a river* though i'm just chill and didn't review much lmao i survived and that's all that matters to me lol

-----

 

 

Taeyong groaned as the boy clinging onto him won't let him go. Ten was lying on Taeyong's chest, eyes closed but not really asleep. Ten arrived about an hour ago. The older was sleeping when he felt someone's weight on his body. He opened his eyes and saw a mop of jet black hair. He recognized Ten's scent and smiled to himself. He's been latched onto Taeyong like a koala ever since. "Babe," he called and Ten grunted. He called a few more times before he got a proper response. Ten looked up at him and glared. "Aren't you gonna let me go? The others have been calling us for the last twenty minutes."

"No," Ten replied simply and laid his head back down on Taeyong's chest. He would draw random patterns on the older's shoulder and kissed his chest at random times.

"But it might be urgent. Baby, come on. Stand up," he tried to persuade him, but Ten is stubborn and didn't budge. There was another knock on the door and the member's voices calling them. Ten locked the door of Taeyong and Donghyuck's shared room, preventing anyone from entering. They could ask the manager for the keys, but he's having a meeting with the company. He pretended like he didn't hear anything, frustrating Taeyong even more. "Chittaphon Leechaiyakul." Calling him by his full name usually works, but Ten is extra stubborn today so he hit Taeyong's chest.

"Saying my whole name won't make me move, you know," Ten mumbled. Taeyong can practically hear the pout on Ten's lips.

"But, Ten, they're waiting for us. And as the leader, I need to be there," Taeyong explained to Ten. The younger tightened his hold on Taeyong.

"No. This is the only time we get to cuddle and it's been hell. We're both very busy with our schedules. We're never together and the others are hogging you. I badly need some Taeyong and Ten time," Ten retorted, surprising Taeyong. But the latter's face softened when it all sank in. Ten misses him and he's jealous of the others.

"Baby, at least let me shower. I stink," Taeyong said. He was planning on taking a relaxing shower the night before, but the moment he sat on his bed and felt how soft and comfy it is, he passed out.

Ten shook his head. "You smell good, hyung. Don't worry," Ten said as he nuzzled Taeyong's chest. He practically purred when the latter caressed his hair.

"I love you," Taeyong said with sincerity and passion. Ten smiled, knowing he won over his boyfriend.

"I love you too, baby," Ten replied with red cheeks, not really used to using pet names. Taeyong clasped his chin and made him look up into his eyes. He kissed Ten and smiled into the kiss when the younger kissed him back.

And then the door opened and revealed some very scandalized faces and a grinning Jaehyun, whispering 'I told you so' to Yuta. But they didn't care. They had their own world far away from everything and they're happy. Though they had to break apart because Taeyong had enough of everyone's whining and teasing and had to chase them around the living room. Ten chuckled as he watched his boyfriend laughing and running with their friends.

 

 

 

-----

I haven't updated flex bcs of exmas and bcs i can't seem to fimd the right scene to write so i'm still kinda stuck anyway bye xx