740

taeten moments

i almost forgot to update again omg?!?!! sorry school is just stressing the eff out of me then i still have to take a load of meds and I'm also packing bc I'm going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship lmao anyway I'm working on another fanfic that i can hopefully finish this time it's a hyungwonho ff if you ship them, i love u but if you don't know them that's okay lol I'm so loquacious sorry bye

-----

 

Ten remembers the last time they saw each other. It was seven hundred and forty days ago, before Taeyong left for military service. Ten felt something heavy on his stomach that day. Maybe it's loneliness, maybe it's anxiety or maybe it's fear. Fear of losing Taeyong. Taeyong asked Ten countless times if he's okay, he'd always nod and smile at him reassuringly. But in the back of his mind, he's crying. He can't cry because he promised. Ten won't cry or Taeyong won't be able to go then he'd have to go next year, prolonging his time there. He would've said yes because if Taeyong went next year, then they'd spend their time together. But Ten isn't a South Korean citizen, so he's not supposed to join. But, thankfully, Ten held it in and didn't cry. Taeyong left and Ten was alone. There were times when he was so tempted to come and see Taeyong, he'd find himself unlocking their garage and almost going in the car to drive there. But he'd always stop himself. He needed to do it. He promised Taeyong that he won't visit him, too. Or Taeyong won't let him leave. But finally after two years that felt like an eternity, Taeyong is coming home. Ten felt giddy and he's glowing with so much energy. There's still at least an hour before Taeyong arrives. He didn't want to miss Taeyong in case he came early and he didn't want Taeyong to wait. Ten isn't excited or anything.

 


Taeyong ran up to Ten and hugged him as tightly as he can. God, he missed Ten. His sweet vanilla smell invaded his senses, his hair tickled his chin and his skin felt soft. He felt something wet on his shoulder then pulled away from their hug. "I'm back," Taeyong said, smiling. Ten cried and nodded. He kissed Taeyong, conveying everything he felt for him and making up for lost time. "I love you. I love you. I love you, I love you," Ten repeated. Ten hugged Taeyong again and they stayed like that for a moment, alone in their own little bubble.