jealous

taeten moments

"Why can't they just off?" Ten grumbles.

"Language," Taeyong scolds.

Ten pouts and crosses his arms. They are in the beach with Hansol, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Johnny and Taeil. Some girls are eyeing the "tops" and Ten isn't exactly happy about it. Taeil seems fine with it, knowing that Johnny would rather cut his fingers off before even daring to flirt with other people. Johnny is what Ten calls "whipped." Doyoung is "subtly" showing that Jaehyun is his by hugging the younger's side and kissing his cheek. Jaehyun smiles at his cute boyfriend and kisses him, making Doyoung giggle. Yuta is basically the life out of Hansol. They're making out on the sand and are getting some judging stares. Thankfully, there weren't any kids since it's a school day or they would've been scarred for life. 

While Ten is sulking because Taeyong definitely likes the attention. The bastard doesn't even look at me. Ten glares at his stupid boyfriend and curses him in Thai. He formulates a plan while still shooting daggers in Taeyong's direction. He smirks when he sees the bottle of sunscreen.

"Hyung," he whines, voice an octave higher. Taeyong acknowledges him by nodding but still doesn't look at him. "Hyung," he calls while tugging on his boyfriend's hand.

"What is it, Ten?" Taeyong asks, confused.

"Can you please help Tennie put on some lotion? Tennie needs it, hyung. He needs it so bad," Ten whispers seductively into Taeyong's ear.

Taeyong gulps and looks at him. Finally.

Ten hands him the sunscreen and lies on his stomach. He puts on some of the creamy liquid on his hands and spreads it on Ten's back.

"Ah, it's cold, hyung," Ten mewls. Taeyong has to bite his lip and look heavenwards to stop himself. He tells himself that patience is a virtue and some people won't like it if he makes Ten scream and moan his name in the middle of the beach.

Taeyong spreads the lotion on his boyfriend's back while also massaging it. Ten would giggle when Taeyong's fingers brush against his sides. He'd moan when Taeyong rubs his tense muscles just right. And Taeyong is so dangerously close to ripping Ten's shorts off, so he finishes putting the sunscreen on the latter's back quickly.

"Hyung, my legs too," Ten says.

Oh, i'm so ed, Taeyong thinks.

"W-what?" He asks dumbly.

"I said, my legs too." Ten pouts at him and, damn it, he really needs to learn how to refuse this kid's requests.

"Fine."

Taeyong takes the tube of sunscreen and squirts some on his hands. He gulps audibly before putting his hands on Ten's right leg. He rubs the lotion on Ten's smooth skin, making his boyfriend moan.

"That feels good, hyung," Ten mewls. "Go higher."

Taeyong is pleading to all the gods to help him and give him self-control because Ten's thighs have always been his weakness. Those smooth milky thighs have done very dirty things that Taeyong doesn't want to talk about in broad daylight. But he does what he's told nonetheless. Taeyong almost moaned at the feeling of Ten's thighs on his hands.

"Little Taeyongie seems happy," Ten says cheerily.

Taeyong looks down and surely enough there's a very obvious tent in his shorts. He hears Ten chuckle at the state of .

"You did this on purpose, didn't you?" Taeyong asks, eyes narrowed into slits. Ten giggles before saying yes.

Taeyong shakes his head and lunges himself at his boyfriend. He kisses Ten passionately and touched every exposed part of his body. Ten moans loudly but Taeyong's mouth catches all the sounds he's making. It was only when Jaehyun taps Taeyong's back that he detaches himself from Ten who looks dazed.

"What?" Taeyong asks in between pants.

"Just wanted to tell you that you're attracting some unwanted attention," Jaehyun answers while vaguely gesturing around them.

Taeyong looked around and saw a few people looking curiously at them. Some even have their phones out, taking pictures of them. He blushes madly.

Taeyong helps Ten sit up and buries his neck into the younger's neck. Ten giggles at him.

"Now, you know why you should never make me jealous, hyung," Ten chides.

 

 

-----

Im writing a johnnyxdoyoungxjaehyun ff but idk when im gonna publish it since i still have a lot to finish lol bye xx