wake up

taeten moments

i'm feeling nice today so here's another update this isn't actually taeten but meh

-----

 

"Stop it," Doyoung suddenly snapped at him. It was lunch time and Taeyong, Doyoung, Hansol, Taeil and Yuta were in the cafeteria. Taeyong was just sitting there and suddenly Doyoung is mad at him? What's his problem?

"What?" Taeyong asked.

Doyoung gestured towards the table where Ten, Jaehyun, Johnny and Mark were seated at. "Stop looking at Ten like that. He'll never come back to you. He has Jaehyun now," Doyoung hissed, silencing the other three.

"What the hell is your—" Doyoung cut him off with a scoff.

"Move on, Taeyong. Our time here is almost over and you're still stuck up on him," Doyoung sighed. "I know I'm not in the position to tell you this because I wasn't a part of your relationship. And I never supported it in the first place," Doyoung pointed at him. "Don't spend your life being stuck up on someone like Ten. He has Jaehyun now. And don't pull that 'I love him and you don't understand' bull on me because I do. I understand you more than anyone. I loved Jaehyun for years. No one will ever know how much I truly love him. He's the only one that I loved so much, I was willing to give and do everything for him," Doyoung whispered while looking at Jaehyun who was whispering something into Ten's ear. He shook his head and looked at Taeyong again. "I still have some feelings for Jaehyun but I don't dwell on it like you do. I choose to move forward. I know our situations are different because you and Ten were together. But that's the thing, Taeyong," Doyoung paused and sighed deeply. "You were and now it's over. Ten is in love with someone else. Wake up, damn it!" Doyoung raised his voice, attracting the attention of some students nearby but he didn't care. "Move on. Don't waste your life being like this and regretting that you didn't love him enough. You did. Ten just can't return it."

"I am moving on so—" Taeyong defended.

"You always say that," Doyoung cut him off again. "But you never make an effort to do so. You're still hoping that he'll love you back, that Ten will come back to you. He won't." Doyoung closed his eyes while rubbing his temples. "He is in love with Jaehyun," Doyoung said through gritted teeth, emphasizing every word. "Wake up, please. Pray to God that reality slaps you first before I do. You are my best friend and I care for you so, please, stop it, Taeyong. And if you don't want to talk or see me anymore after this, then don't. I can live with that. At least I told you what I think is right for you," Doyoung said before standing up from his seat, taking his bag with him. He looked at Taeyong pleadingly then walked away.

 

-----

i actually wrote doyoung's speech for my idiot friend and if the i was in love with him for two years part is real, we'll never know lol anyway the angst is over!!!!! (maybe) after this, everything will be fluff (or will it?) and someone posted a taeten prompt challenge on my wall and i think it's awesome so look out for new taeten fics from this very awesome lady that's it bye xx