jeonjaleinji

taeten moments

I was binge watching nct vids when this happened lol I was like I have to write I have to write this and here we are now btw the holiday fics are still in progress but they’re getting somewhere lol have this cute fic in the meantime xx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyong played with his fingers nervously as he stood in front of Ten awkwardly. The latter had visited him and the other members at the broadcasting station. The Thai male smiled and greeted everyone cheerfully then he grinned as soon as he saw him. He wasn’t sure why, but there was mischief dancing in his eyes.

“Hyung, wow,” Ten exclaims. “I like your hair.” He grinned wider when Taeyong rolled his eyes playfully.

“Be honest, how bad is it?” the older male asks.

“No, really, hyung, I like it.”

Jaehyun suddenly came out of nowhere and posed cutely in front of Ten. “How about me, hyung?” the adorable male asks.

Ten chuckled. “I like your hair, too, Jeffrey,” he replies in English.

He smiled that adorable smile of his; his eyes disappearing and his pearly whites showing. Taeyong can feel his heart racing as he looked at the smiling boy. Jaehyun posed a bit more for Ten after thanking him then excused himself when Johnny called him.

Ten looked back at him. The leader can still see trouble brewing in the younger male’s eyes.

“Whatever it is, spit it out,” Taeyong says with a pout.

“I’m not even doing anything,” Ten tries to reason out.

“You don’t have to. Your eyes say everything, Ten,” he points out.

The Thai male looked around before looking at Taeyong again. “Can we go somewhere a little private, then? I have to tell you something really important.”

The older’s brows furrowed, worried. Fortunately, there was a comfort room in their waiting room. Taeyong led them there then locked the door.

“What’s wrong, babe?” he asks worriedly.

But the next thing he knows, Ten’s hands are in his hair and his lips are attacking his own pair. The younger tugged at his hair to pull him closer. Taeyong remained frozen and wide-eyed as his boyfriend kissed him. Ten pulls away then looks at him, confused.

“Hyung,” Ten whines, pouting.

Taeyong raised his brow questioningly at him. Ten is weirdly attracted to his dreadlocks. He himself was quite nervous when they first styled his hair this way, but for some unknown reason, his Thai lover likes it.

“Ten, baby, you’re being weird,” the older says. “Is it the hair? I know it looks unusual,but Yuta said it suits me quite well.”

“What? No,” the other male answers with a chuckle. “I just missed you. And your hair looks awesome.” He smiled that adorable smile again and Taeyong silently prays that their make out session won’t ruin his make up.

Taeyong leaned in, closing his eyes, and pressed his lips against Ten’s then pulled his hips flushed to his. The latter giggles into the kiss. The younger’s soft lips enveloped his in a loving kiss. The Korean male his boyfriend’s lower lip eliciting a whimper from him. He bites it lightly then swiped his tongue across his lip. He, then, shoves his tongue into Ten’s mouth until someone knocked on the door. They were reluctant to pull apart, but the knocking became more and more persistent, so they had no choice. Taeyong lingered for a bit more, pressing one last kiss to Ten’s lips, then pulled away.

“Taeyong, I know you’re in there,” Taeil scolds from the other side of the door. “Stop Ten’s face and get back out here.”

The said male groans inwardly. Taeil is such a killjoy these days. Ten giggles like a teenager caught by his parents doing something he’s not supposed to.

“Sure, hyung. We’ll be out there in a sec,” the Thai male reassures him.

Ten pouted at him despite what he said. The younger patted his cheek then pushed his hair back.

“So I could see your beautiful face better,” he answers his unsaid question. “Come on, leader, let’s get you back out there.”

Taeyong laced their hands together, slightly squeezing his hand, before opening the door. They immediately saw Taeil’s face. The oldest smiled when they came out, looking relieved that he didn’t have to ask one of the kids to break down the door. The leader rolled his eyes.

Ten hit his arm lightly as if telling him to stop his childishness. The older looked at him with wide, innocent eyes. His boyfriend mouthed “don’t” and he, as the good boyfriend that he is, nods with a small pout.

“Taeyong-ah, come here,” one of the stylists says.

Taeyong then looked at Ten fondly before coming closer to the woman. The latter held his hand to stop him.

“Yes, Ten?” he asks.

“Jeonjaleinji,” Ten says, biting his lip to stop his grin.

“Jeonjaleinji,” Taeyong echoes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

Remember when ten said that jeonjaleinji (microwave) was the most beautiful korean word that he learned??? just wanted to do a secret code kind of thing so they wouldnt get caught lol jeffrey jung is such an adorable and precious bean I am just in love with jeffrey jung and johnny seo I cant even

OH OH AND I WAS DOING SMTH WHEN IC AME ACROSS TEN’S OLD TWIITER ACCOUNT I CANT RN I AM SHOOK JUS THOW HE IS SO ADORABL EREALLY WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE FOR THE GOOD STUFF????? HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME????