ego

taeten moments

"I just want you to be happy," Ten smiled sadly as he looked at Taeyong. Taeyong tried to swallow the lump in his throat. He wanted to scream at Ten. I love you.

"I never want you to regret any decision you've made. I don't want you to think of me and regret everything," Ten wiped his tears with his thumb. Taeyong wanted so badly to kiss his tears away, but he can't. "I want you to be her everything, give her everything. Give her all the love you never gave me. Don't let her slip out of your hands because you're perfect together. You're so beautiful together," Ten chuckled but it came out as a choked sob. "I want you to always be happy. Be happy with her. Look at her as if she's your universe. The same way you used to look at me. Forget me and live your life. Be strong for me, Taeyong hyung." Ten smiled at him again before a nurse knocked on the door to tell him that visiting hours is over and that it's time for Taeyong to leave.

He stood up from his seat beside Ten's bed and left without saying good bye. He tried to keep his blank face on and held back all the tears that threatened to slip from his eyes. When he got home, his walls crumbled and he cried. He thought of Ten's face as he lied on the hospital bed. Ten looked tired and deathly pale. Leukemia has taken its toll on his angel, but he's still beautiful in Taeyong's eyes. Taeyong is tired of everyone's expectations. He wanted to yell out to the world how much he ing loves Ten. But he wasn't brave enough to fight for him. And now Taeyong has to live his life knowing that his ego got in the way of his love for his beloved Ten.

 

-----

i alMOST FORGOT TO UPDATE OMG anyway have some more angst