goodbye for real

taeten moments

I feel like I owe this one to u guys before taeten moments officially ends u guys get to have the first peek so heres the teaser for the first fic for taeten moments ii I hope u enjoy~

 

 

 

-----

 

Dear Taeyong,

 

I wrote this letter to tell you that I love you. Yes, I love you, hyung. When did I realize that I love you? I guess it was when we were still kids. You introduced yourself while I was seating alone on the bench in the playground of our daycare, you protected me when everyone thought I was different, you took care of me when I was sick even though my mom insists that you should go home because you might catch my cold, you taught me how to use chopsticks and taught me Korean words that I couldn’t understand, you played with me when no one else wanted to, you stayed with me when storms come because you know that I’m scared of thunder, lightning and the dark, you treated me like family and you became my friend--my best friend.

It’s super crazy. I didn’t think I would fall so hard for you. I thought it was just a brotherly kind of love. Like the way I love my sister and my family. But, it was so, so different. It wasn’t like a ‘love at first sight’ kind of thing. It was more like a ‘the sun shined brightly down on you and everything was just white noise. You were all I could see.’

My heart hurts when you smile at girls. You should only look at me like that. You should only smile at me like that. That’s why I “accidentally” pushed Jian too hard on the swing when we were in 2nd grade. I swear I didn’t mean to! There was a voice in the back of my head saying that I should because she’s taking you away from me. And I can’t bear that. You’re my best friend. I had you first. She just came into your life when I have been there for so long. You believed me as I cried and said that I didn’t mean to. You hugged me and told me that everything is going to be okay.

You make me smile when I cry. Whenever other kids would tease me about my accent and my chubby cheeks, you would squeeze my cheeks between your hands and tell me that you love my baby fat. You would kiss my forehead and tell me that I shouldn’t listen to what they say because my cheeks are what make me so cute.

You listen to my hopes and my dreams. When I told you that I wanted to be an architect, you said that you would support me and cheer me on. You were the one who told my parents that I wanted to dance so, they enrolled me to the dance academy that you attended. You would stay up all night with me as we lied on our backs and watched the twinkling stars while we talk about your dream of becoming a chef. You held my hand and said, “Let’s fulfill our dreams together.”

You bought me a new set of colored pencils when my sister broke them. I couldn’t yell or scream at her for breaking them so, I went to you and cried because that was my favorite brand and I couldn’t ask my parents to buy them for me when they just bought those. The next day, when I came out of the shower, I saw the new set of colored pencils with a note attached to the box. ‘I know how important these are to you. Stop crying, now, okay?’ the neat handwriting, that I recognized as yours, on the note said. Those were expensive but, you still bought them for me.

You watched me closely when I sprained my ankle from dancing. It wasn’t even that bad. I trained to be a gymnast for years. I could take a lot more than that but, you still watched over me and helped me to get to class. You even carried me home even though I could walk by myself. I protested and hit your back as I struggled to get off. You smiled over your shoulder and said, “Stop being stubborn. I would carry you on my back even when we get old.” I stopped fussing and blushed. I hid my flushed face where your neck and shoulder meet while you laughed at my blushing state.

I was the first person that tasted your food. You looked at me expectantly to see my reaction. And I wasn’t lying when I told you that you’re the best cook in the world. There was a tint of pink in your cheeks when I told you that.

You smiled at me as we knelt outside our classroom with both our folded hands up high because we were late for our first subject. It was my fault that we arrived ten minutes late. I took too long in the shower and we had to run really fast when we arrived at our school. We were still late so our teacher punished us. Mr. Im called our parents and told them what happened. It was my fault but, you said that you overslept and swore that you won’t ever do it again. It was my fault but, you took the blame and winked at me when our parents looked at you weirdly because it wasn’t like you to oversleep. It was my fault yet you still looked at me like I was the best person in the universe.

My feelings for you overwhelm me sometimes. I can’t keep them inside me any longer. I had to write them down before my heart explodes. My mind is occupied by thoughts of you when I should be studying because we have a quiz on Science tomorrow. For now, I’ll write my feelings down. So, I will remember the things that made me fall for you when we grow old. So, I will never forget the boy that I love the most.

 

Love,

Ten.

 

PS. I hope you will never find this. TT

 

 

 

-----

omg i cant believe i'm saying goodbye ;;;; for now i mean. i'll be writing more fics for taeten moments ii i had a lot of fun writing these stories but we have to let go of the past to make way for the new things this isn't the end this is just a new beginning #RiseTaeTen2k16 is over it's time for #RiseTaeTen2k17 new set of fics for the new year i promise that i'll write and post more stories and maybe even add into the mix (after i finish flex ofc) i'm also typing a new story it's jaemark and the title is my alpha i'm still writing the plot but i'll be posting it really soon i have one document just for prompts and let me just tell u that u will be seeing a lot of new fics from me maybe not right away though bcs i'm already writing a lot of fics but one of these days follow me on twitter @ohbyunchinita for updates or if u just want to see me ramble about random things goodbye for now my darlings xx