mother tongue

taeten moments

Y'all probably thinking that i'm lazy af but life is hard rn okay and i'm trying lol i'll probably update flex in a month or two bc writing is hard okay?! U have to be really imaginative and stuff and i'm only a young child lol anyway have some taeten and yusol

-----

 

 

 

"You know what, Yuta..." Ten trailed off, obviously irritated by his Japanese friend. "Shut up."

Ten and Yuta were having an intense debate about the choreography they are working on and they've been at it for an hour. No one is backing out and no one dares to cross them. They were all tired because they've been practicing since dawn. They could kill someone if they wanted to, so no thank you. Taeyong tried to calm his Thai boyfriend down, but Ten is and always has been stubborn. Hansol also tried to calm Yuta down and he almost got slapped. Yep, Taeyong is ed.

"You, shut up," Yuta snapped.

Ten's eyes darkened and he clenched his fists, ready to punch the older boy in front of him. He closed his eyes and took a deep steadying breath to calm his rage. Then he opened his eyes and saw Yuta's mocking smirk. He practically fumed and all Taeyong thought was well, .

Ten started ranting and yelling in Thai. They were all shocked seeing the usually cheerful boy yelling and screaming words they didn't understand. Yuta seemed taken aback, but he also started yelling in his own language. The other boys were having a headache watching and listening to the exchange. It was entertaining at first, watching them yell words the other didn't understand. But they were tired and just wanted to finish this stupid dance. So Johnny finally took the initiative and yelled, "CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP AND CALM THE DOWN?!"

Ten stopped yelling immediately, surprised that his best friend actually cursed at him. In English. In front of other people. And even shouted it for everyone to hear.

"Thank you, hyung." Jaehyun sighed while rubbing his temples.

The air was tense and silent. Taeyong pulled Ten towards him and looked deeply into his eyes. "Baby, what did I tell you about letting your emotions control you?" He whispered.

Ten pouted and crossed his arms. "It's stupid Yuta's fault," he murmured.

"It's Yuta hyung to you," Yuta retorted. "And you're stupid." Hansol nudged him and Yuta rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." Hansol nudged him again and whispered "like you mean it." Yuta glared at him. They glared at each other before the younger gave up and groaned. "I'm sorry," he whispered with a pout.

Taeyong poked his waist and Ten yelped. "Okay, okay!" He said harshly. "I'm sorry I lashed out on you," he said while looking down on the floor.

"And next time, please, talk in a language we can all understand," Jaehyun said, cracking everyone up.

"It's Taeyong hyung's fault," Ten said when everyone stopped laughing.

"Why is it my fault?" Taeyong asked, brows furrowed.

"Your whole existence frustrates me! Especially after last night!"

"Is it my fault that I'm tired from hours of practice and that you just can't control your hormones?!"

Everyone laughed as they watched the couple bicker. Ten would slip in some Thai and English words and Taeyong would scream at him to "please talk in Korean". They ended up making out, Taeyong pinning Ten down on one of the mirrored walls. The others fake gagged while walking out and left them to do their business.

 

-----

Can u guys just imagine yuta and ten bickering in their own languages that would be just the cutest thing ever idk how this happened tbh