dream

taeten moments

Three updates in three days i am proud of myself

-----

 

 

 

Taeyong and Ten have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. They planned this even before they got married. Now two years in and they're about to get their own child. Not biologically theirs, but still theirs. They've visited some orphanages and met a few kids, but they still can't find the perfect little kid they've been searching for. Not that they are very picky. They just want to find a child that would just click with them. Like the moment they see him or her, they'll say wow, that's our child. And he or she will look at them like they are their real parents. And finally they found him, Jisung. Jisung is a tiny ball of sunshine. He's very polite, joyful and bright. He's always smiling and he likes to move around, play and dance. He's only four years old yet he talks like an adult.

"Jisung, these kind men are Taeyong and Ten. They would like to talk to you," a worker from the orphanage said.

Jisung turned to them and smiled. "Hi, misters," he greeted with a bow. "I'm Jisung. I'm four. And I like candies."

They chuckled as the child in front of them talked about his life in the orphanage and how his friends always trick him by not waking him up in the morning so he misses breakfast. Then he started complaining about not getting enough food to supply him with nutrients because he woke up late. He also asked Ten why his name was a number and the Thai man told him his real name and the reason behind his nickname. Ten and Taeyong smiled at each other and just knew that Jisung is the one that they are looking for.

"Misters, can I please just call you hyung?" Jisung asked with spark in his eyes.

"No," Taeyong answered. Jisung frowned at him. "From now on, call me appa and call mister Ten, daddy." The four-year-old grinned at them and jumped excitedly.

Jisung isn't much of a trouble. But it takes both Ten and Taeyong to make him fall asleep. He has so much energy inside his tiny body and the couple aren't as young as they were back then. He ran around the house, , with Ten running after him then Taeyong caught him and brought him back to his bedroom where his husband is waiting with Jisung's pajamas. Jisung wanted to hear a bedtime story, so Ten read Peter Pan to him and Taeyong sat beside him while they listened to Ten's sweet voice. They are tired but they're so happy it felt like a dream.

Turns out, Jisung is the youngest when their friends visited with their kids. They insisted on meeting Jisung and having a playdate. Their son was happy to meet his hyungs and uncles. Jaemin, Hansol and Yuta's six-year-old son, immediately got close to Jisung. He treated him like his own brother. Donghyuck and Mark, Johnny and Taeil's sons, bickered just like always. They were fighting about who gets to play with Jisung first. But the four-year-old said they could all play together, making the parents coo. Jeno, Doyoung and Jaehyun's son who's also six, clung onto Jaemin while they all played together. While Chenle and Renjun, Kun and Sicheng's sons who are also new to the family, warmed up to them though it was a bit hard since they're from China and they only moved to Seoul recently because of their parents' work. But, all in all, everything was great. They were all happy while they watch their children laugh and play. 

 

 

 


-----

Taeyong was supposed to be the "daddy" but then i remembered only ten could call him that if u know what i mean :-------)

09/15 kinda edited it bcs i watched the v live of nct 127 with nct dream and jaemin is so comfortable with yuta while jeno kept hugging jaehyun