fwp

taeten moments

So im just gonna update this fic whenever i want to lmao i cant think of a title so...... It's a fwp: fluff without plot lol this is just really sappy and full of tooth-rotting fluff idk why i even wrote this really and pls read my long note at the end

 

-----

 

 

 

They were in Taeyong and Donghyuck's shared room, talking while cuddling. Donghyuck and the others had their own schedules and Taeyong was left alone with his Thai boyfriend. The dorm was unexpectedly silent. The only sound heard is Taeyong's soft cries. 

Taeyong cried softly as he confessed to his beloved Ten. He's been keeping so many emotions inside him and it just exploded. The anger, pressure, stress, hate and sadness kept within him blew up and left a crying mess that is Taeyong. The younger held him close as he sobbed into his chest like the child Ten thinks he is.

"Shh, it's okay, hyung. Let it all out," Ten whispered into his ear. He had tears in his eyes, struggling to hold them in. He can't cry. His hyung needs him to be strong. One of them has to be. Taeyong has been strong for too long and he needs Ten to help him; to fix him. The criticism and hate Taeyong gets everyday has got to him and Ten can't stand it. Taeyong shouldn't get all this . He deserves better. His hyung is a kind and caring person. He has changed so much over the years and people need to see that. They need to overlook his past and see what he is in the present. It both saddens and angers him that some people are like this. Why couldn't they see the Taeyong that Ten fell in love with? The older's loud sob broke his reverie. He looked at his hyung and almost let out a sob himself. He held Taeyong's chin and made him look up at him. His eyes were bloodshot while tears kept flowing down his tear-stained cheeks. Ten gently wiped the tears and smiled at his boyfriend. "I love you," he said. "I will always love you and I will always be your number one fan."

Taeyong cried even harder because Ten is just the most lovable and adorable person in the universe and he's so lucky to have him. Ten is the good out of all the bad things in this world. Taeyong leaned in and closed the gap between them. They kissed each other softly, relishing the love that they have for each other.

 

 

 

-----

Yep this is kind of pointless lmao i really appreciate ur comments i cant reply to all of em bcs im not good in socializing with other people and im really awkward so.... But pls dont be shy and tell me what u think i love reading comments i feel inspired when i read em lol and if u guys have like requests if u have a scenario stuck in ur head u can always tell me and i'll fulfill ur wish as long as it's not lol i'm a ty writer as u can see in my fics but send in ur requests ok? ok. bye xx