Higher Nine

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: After this, the real love story will begin, this chapter get your tissue first . This the last roller coaster ride. after this a common and normal life will follow~ <3 <3 <3

 

They was holding hand while waiting for departure time. Their family left after Mark kind of chased them away so he can have more private time with his beloved husband. Jinyoung learned about Junho real intention from his brother but he knew Junho desperate to get him back.

"Honey..." Mark and Jinyoung having an ice-cream since the younger said he craving for it.

"Hmmm..." Jinyoung answered without looking at his husband.

"Do you like baby boy or baby girl?" Mark question made Jinyoung looked up from his ice-cream and Mark saw a little smudged near his corner lips.

"I don't think about that yet." Jinyoung eyes sparkled innocently.

"You such a baby." Mark wiped Jinyoung lips with a pecked. That made Jinyoung blushed and people nearby giggled.

"You can just tell me. We are in public Mark Tuan." Jinyoung back to focus on his ice cream.

"Honey, do you want to name our baby with Chinese, English or Korean name?" Mark saw frowned on Jinyoung face.

"Hubby, you bored. Aren't you?" Jinyoung found it funny that Mark is thinking all about the futures.

"I'm just curious with your preference. I don't want we fight again." Mark sulked and Jinyoung laughed.

"I don't have time to persuade you. Bye bye..." Jinyoung stood up and left the parlour but he bump into a girl.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jinyoung shocked since the girl dress stained by his ice-cream.

"Sana..?" Mark called and the girl quickly turned and hugged Mark.

"God, it has been long time since i met you." Mark pushed her and stand beside Jinyoung.

"Honey, are you alright?" Mark asked looked around Jinyoung.

"I'm good but she’s not." Jinyoung pointed at Sana who was smirking at them.

"Sana, i'm sorry. My husband did not see that you are coming this way." Mark sincerely apologised.

"Aww, i'm impressed. Mark Tuan apologised for someone else mistake." Sana sneering.

"He is not someone else. He is my husband." Mark sternly announce it so Sana won't make a scene.

"A husband that you drug to get his body? So romantic. Poor him and his family for trusting you." Sana smirked and patted Jinyoung shoulder.

 

 

Jinyoung hands shivered. He wonder if what he heard is the truth. Did Mark really drugged him that night? Mark froze on his spot and he saw Sana winked at him from far as if she win to destroy Mark happiness as much as Mark destroyed her first before.

"Is it true? Hubby, is it true that you drug me that night?" Mark looked at Jinyoung who was waiting for his answered.

"I'm not intent to drug you. I..." before Mark can say anything Jinyoung slapped him.

"I trust you. I fall in love with you but why are you doing the thing that made my heart bleedng inside. How could you do this to me?" Jinyoung squat downed and cried. Crowded were looking at them.

"Honey, I’m sorry for lying but future is more important than the past. We are married now." Mark followed his husband and tried to sooth him.

"No, if I know that you drug me that night I won't marry you and I won't fall in love with you." Jinyoung pushed Mark hand and ran away. Mark tried to stop Jinyoung but too late when Jinyoung had pushed by someone as if it an accident, that his stomach hit the chair.

Jinyoung held his stomach but the pain is unbearable. Mark was running and this time tears on his face did not stopped. He yelled for helps and he knew right away the one who pushed Jinyoung. Mark did not have time to fight since Jinyoung is his priority.

 

 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Tuan. This time we cannot safe the baby." Mark dropped on his knee. His mother cried on his father shoulder. Yugyeom was hiding behind the wall not able to look so weak in front of his brother who lost the one he loved. 

Mark slowly walked to Jinyoung room. He saw the younger turned his back from the door. Mark can hear sobbing from far, that made his leg did not have any energy to go to Jinyoung. Both of them was broken. This time he knew that Jinyoun

Please log in to read the full chapter