Higher Ten

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was running to his class and bump into someone who was surprising him. He bowed but the boy continue to look at him. Jinyoung left his memories in Seoul and come to Australia to continue his study. Took master in business Jinyoung have two years to complete his study. He want to believe if love found him one more time that love will be forever. Jinyoung remember that boy face and he smile. Long time no see Yugyeom. Jinyoung knew his brother in law wished to continue his study in the same university as him but they lost contact since he left the family. His in-law said that they don't want to remind Jinyoung about the unfortunate event. It took Jinyoung a year to move on from it. He don't really forget everything but he did accept it. He forgave Mark. Mark that left everything behind and no one know where he was staying now.

"Another one month to go huh?" Wooyoung who studied his PHD laughed at Jinyoung.

"The research kind of kill me." Jinyoung leant his head on the table.

"Jinyoung, i think someone is staring at you." Wooyoung pointed and Jinyoung wave at him to sat with them.

"Yugyeommie..." Jinyoung hugged him.

"Jinyoung-hyung..." Yugyeom tighten the hugged.

"Wooyoung this is Yugyeom my brother in law and Yugyeom this is Wooyoung my best friend." Jinyoung introduced the two.

"When did you come?" Jinyoung asked.

"Last week and i thought you in another university." Yugyeom said a little soft to Jinyoung ears.

"Of course i'm here. It my dream to study here and you said you like here too before right?" Jinyoung pinched his brother in law cheeks.

"Hyung, are you angry with us?" Jinyoung widen his eyes and shook slowly.

"He stopped doing that long time ago. Don't worry he cannot hate a cute man like you for a long time." Wooy

Please log in to read the full chapter