Higher Twenty

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was yawning in his room,  it had been a week since both of them out from hospital. Jaebum and Jackson already back to Busan. Mark's parent tried to convince their son to stay with them but Mark want to take care of Jinyoung and their baby in his own house so here is Jinyoung woke up from his slumber with a view of Hangang. His father said that Mark prepared that house right after he back from NY.

"Morning." Mark said with sleepy voice.

"Did you take the medicine doctor gave? Maybe it gonna less the nauseous." Last night Mark woke up 2 times due to the morning sickness.

"I'm okay the medicine will make me sleepy and i need to go to work. Honey, how long usually this going to last?" Mark asked while Jinyoung came to button up his shirt.

"Three month and worst can be until delivery day." Jinyoung said while choose the necktie that will match his husband soft pink shirt.

"This is for you. I can do it." Mark back hugged Jinyoung and kissed the younger neck.

"Come here." Jinyoung turned and put the necktie on Mark, he dragged Mark down and leant a soft kissed. He pulled away with a blushed.

"I don't want to leave you." Mark tugged his hand around Jinyoung's waist and the younger tied his necktie.

"The company need you and Dad too." Jinyoung snuggled closer to Mark and rest on his chest.

"Don't do anything when i'm not around. I have hired 2 housekeepers and a nurse to take good care of you. So, don't do anything. Here list of food for delivery. Order anything you want and i sure this sickness only happen when i saw you eat next to me, right? So, eat anything don't worry about me." Mark talked while cupping his beautiful husband face.

"Are you sure?" Jinyoung asked since he kept on craving for cheese but he worried if Mark gonna threw up again.

"Sure. Very sure." Mark seriousness almost made Jinyoung wanted to record this moment and showed it back once he regret it later.

"Now, here your briefcase and here your kissed." Jinyoung pecked Mark from forehead to tip of his nose down to his pink lips.

"I love you." Mark said and left the room. Jinyoung took his towel and went to shower.

 

Mark had a meeting with his board of directors. They dicussed lots of projects for future and current one. Some of them delayed due to supplier making a mistake regarding the measurement and the material. Some due to consultant. After the meeting ended Mark head to his room and asked for the full report. He read the report but suddenly something make he want to throw up. He run to the washroom and his secretary shocked to see him threw up. Mark closed the door and look at his watch, it lunch time and he can expect Jinyoung was eating cheese.

"Honey, how are you?" Mark called Jinyoung. Maybe this to remind him to call Jinyoung despite being busy.

"Good, the nurse give me leg massage." Jinyoung was eating something Mark knows.

"Did you eat your lunch?" Mark sat on his seat and wiped his lips.

"Not yet but i eat cheese stick. I ordered cheese tobokki and mozzarella pizza." Mark jaw dropped when he heard the cheese set coming from his husband voice.

"Honey... eat well. See you this evening." Mark hoped that Jinyoung did not able to catch his worried voice.

"Hubby, wait. Are you having a sickness there? Did i'm eating th

Please log in to read the full chapter