Higher Six

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung pushed Mark from him but Mark tried to win Jinyoung. A cough from someone stopped Mark from acting wild. Jackson who was looking for Jinyoung for wedding photoshoot shocked to see the two were having a kissed. He at first don't want to interrupt but when he saw Jinyoung pushed Mark he knew that Mark kind of forcing his baby brother.

"They are waiting for family wedding picture and both of you will have an outdoor wedding photoshoot after this. Jinyoung come with me. Mark, he is still my baby brother. If something happen to him you might not able to see him forever." Jackson grabbed Jinyoung wrist and carefully tidy up Jinyoung vail.

Mark punched the wall and regretted his action. How can he turned to be a monster just because Jinyoung confessed to another man? Mark followed the two and stopped when he saw his father stood up right at the balcony at the first floor. Mark can read his father warned him from his look.

"Okay, Groom and Bride kiss!!!" The photographer yell and Mark looked at Jinyoung awkwardly.

"Can i?" Mark asked.

"Ok." Jinyoung did not smile and the kissed just a pecked.

 

Mark held Jinyoung hand while both of them walked to the outdoor shooting place. Jinyoung change into the pink wedding dress and very cute short hair wig.

"You are perfect." Mark comment while they were taking a photo with back to back of each other under the flower petal.

"What is the meaning of the kissed before?" Jinyoung asked now both of them facing each other. Forehead touched and hand intertwined. Eyes full with a sweet shy feeling.

"I just felt likes my heart being tore by your lover. I love you but i heard you confessed to him." Mark never being this honest but with Jinyoung its likes the younger spell him to tell the truth.

"I never though a player can feel jealousy." Mark now pushed Jinyoung chin to look at him and place his lips near the younger lips.

"I do. Only with you." Now, Jinyoung was blushing red.

"Why?" Jinyoung need to control his laughed since he was sensitive around his necks and the back hugged with Mark breathed teasing him, it hard.

"I told you i love you, Jinyoung. You might not remember but i did love you since you were 6 years old. I'm waiting for you to be mine but i never thought you have someone else." Mark change his position to face Jinyoung and Jinyoung resting on his chest. Mark smile remember the scene of Jinyoung and Junho now happened to him.

"He is my past. I cannot recall my childhood memories but for now you are my future." Jinyoung did not want to betray people who were giving them blessed today.

"I wish it can be your forever too." This time without script from the photographer, Mark initiate to place his thumb and caress Jinyoung cheeks. Cupped the younger small face and pull him into a deep kissed. Jinyoung let him take control and held Mark suit to drown into his husband kissed.

 

 

Yugyeom saw his mother a little disturbed since Junho was coming into Mark and Jinyoung relationship. He saw his mother felt worried about the two.

"Mom." Yugyeom sat beside his mother.

"Oh...my son. What are you doing here? Where is Bambam?" His mother caress Yugyeom hair.

"He met Jackson hyung and i think they were bickering with each other. Mom, do you want to share something with me? You looked kind of disturbed since the president’s son come." Yugyeom saw his mother smile dropped.

"Mark will change right?" His mother looked at Yugyeom.

"Mom, i cannot ensure you but hyung love Jinyoung hyung way before i was able to walk. I believed he will change forsake of his beloved one." Yugyeom held his mother hand.

"Jinyoung was dating a very good guy. I can see that Junho, definitely love Jinyoung so much and willing to take good care of him and the baby. I was thinking, what if Junho come a little earlier today. Maybe, this wedding got cancel." Yugyeom squeezed his mother hand lightly.

"Maybe but Jinyoung hyung not that kind of person. He know what the best for everyone." Yugyeom tried to push the negative thought away from his mom.

"Mark is good to take care of Jinyoung right?" Yugyeom nodded and they saw the couple back from the shooting, hands interlaced.

 

Jinyoung family was packing their luggage to back to their own house. Jinyoung carefully sat beside his father and helped him folded

Please log in to read the full chapter