Higher Eleven

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung prepared a simple dinner for Yugyeom and Wooyoung. He actually invited Yugyeom but Wooyoung kind of come without invitation. A simple smoke salmon and salad served on the table. Jinyoung learned to cook for his own skill and he also learned to knit since if he has chance to own another baby, he wished to be able to knit his own baby shirt.

 

 

A bell rang and Jinyoung opened the door to see Yugyeom and Wooyoung who was grinning likes a crazy man stood up outside. Jinyoung grabbed Yugyeom hand with a bright smile. He stopped when Yugyeom suddenly freeze on his step. Jinyoung followed the boy eyes and he saw the boy looked at family potrait on the wall.

"I love this photo so i brought it here." Jinyoung told Yugyeom, why the photo during their wedding day hang on his wall.

"Mark hyung smile so bright." Yugyeom come closer to the picture. Jinyoung clearly remember, that day. A jealous Mark and his sweetness.

"I'm yet to see our couple photos. How can the separation come so fast?" Jinyoung let a deep sighed.

"You have so many doubt over him. You basically wanted to believe that he had a good past but he did not. I know you Jinyoung, you hide your feeling inside and if you can be a little honest to yourself maybe he won't left." Wooyoung who was sitting at the dining table comment.

"I agreed but who told you to sit there and try to steal the desert." Jinyoung head to Wooyoung who started to run away and hid behind Yugyeom.

"Hyung..." Yugyeom was blushing hard since Wooyoung basically wrapped his hand behind the younger.

"Let him go, Wooyoung." Jinyoung cannot win childish Wooyoung.

"Jinyoung-hyung, did you cooked everything?" Yugyeom can say this level can beat his mother.

"Yes, i just cook something simple since i have class today. If weekend then i can make something better." Jinyoung quickly gestured Yugyeom to sit.

"I need to send a photo to our family." Yugyeom quickly send to their KKT group.

"Did Mark there too?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yes but a silent reader most of the time.

" Yugyeom gave a sweet smile while typing his message to his family.

"Awww... Yugyeom put so many heart for you. 'A meal from my brother in law ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡'." Yugyeom shocked when Wooyoung kind of leaning on his shoulder to see the conversation.

"Wooyoung-ah, you kind of invaded his privacy. Sit down and be quiet or i will kick you before dinner.

" Jinyoung warned but Wooyoung casually lean a kissed on his cheek.

"Okay Mark's princess." Wooyoung used that often to win him. They both laughed when Yugyeom kind of closed his eyes.

"We are not kissing on lip, Yugyeommie." Wooyoung poked the younger of the three cheek.

"He so cute." Jinyoung giggled.

 

 

The night seem pass by so fast. Jinyoung invited Yugyeom to sleep over but the boy said he still have thing to study at his place. Before leave, Yugyeom shows Jinyoung that his parent so happy that they met and Jinyoung is healthy. Later that night, his KKT rang. Yugyeom include him in their family group since his parent insist. Jinyoung happy that both of them can forgive him. Jinyoung was about to sleep

Please log in to read the full chapter