Higher Eigth

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark went to the rooftop and yelled his heart aloud. He never expect that when he love someone he had to face this kind of difficulty. He cannot helps but tearing up. Thing became more complicated and last night he did nothing with the girl because he was thinking about Jinyoung. He did want to do it at first but later he just pushed her since he thought about Jinyoung. He wanted to relax his mind that he stayed out that night.

"Hyung..." a called from the back made Mark turned. He accept whatever Yugyeom wanted to do to him. He know it his at fault.

"Say what you wanted to say. I'm ready for another blow. A disgusting and a trash or anything you want to call me." Mark wiped his tears.

"I don't want to say anything. I just want to confirm that you are okay." Yugyeom patted his brother shoulder.

"He was going to US Yugyeom. Do you think that i'm okay with that?" Mark let out a big sighed.

"So, what are you going to do? Letting him go or holding him?" Yugyeom asked with a smirked as if he challenge his brother.

"I don't know." Mark was thinking about letting Jinyoung go but another part of him don't want him to leave.

"You have a few more hour before Junho hyung booking the flight." Yugyeom left his brother since he knew Mark need times.

 

 

Mark swipe his phone and type a message to his husband.

To: Cute Love

Honey, i swear that nothing happened last night. I did nothing to the girl because my head full of you. I just need time thats why i did not came back to hospital. You can believe that woman but i hope you believe in me. I love you and learn to know you better. Let talked. Tell me if you willing to forgive me.

Mark sent the message.

 

Jinyoung was looking back at the picture taken by the women and he did not want to believe that Mark back to his old self. He saw Mark was just sleeping beside her and the photos had no mutual feeling on it. A notification from his KKT shocked him. He read the message and smile. He knew Mark won't hurt him when he was trying to love his husband more than anyone. Jinyoung happy tears fall and he regret for calling Mark disgusting.

To: Hubby

I'm sorry for calling you disgusting. I'm sorry for talking bad about your past. It hurt so much when i knew that you are with another person and that’s person  not me. Let talked, i will wait for you.

 

When Mark read the message he ran to Jinyoung’s room and his weak husband waiting on the bed. Their family was not there, both was getting some lunch.

"Honey..." Mark came beside Jinyoung and this time the younger hugged him tightly.

"Can you say that you also want our baby?" Mark closed his eyes and nodded.

"I want our baby to see the world and grow up beautiful likes his mother." Mark rubbed Jinyoung back.

Mark learned that Jinyoung had this soft spot in his heart. Jinyoung seem strong when he made a decision but he actually scared and need someone to support him. Now, it’s Mark that he need the most.

Jinyoung smile, he come to understand that Mark is rational and he choose what the best first. He know how to make a fast decision.

"US huh?" Mark wiped his husband tears.

"Can I go there? Will you allow me?" Mark played with Jinyoung hair and nodded.

"I will come and visit you. You know i don't like Junho right?" Mark can see Jinyoung giggled for the first time after their fight.

"I know." Jinyoung answered.

"I will send you there. Can you not go with him?" Mark saw Jinyoung widen his eyes.

"Really? Are you going to rent a heli for me?" Jinyoung looked innocent but Mark knew his husband joked around.

"I'm poor. Now, you can regret that you marry me not him." Mark looked down to tease the younger as if he had nothing to brag.

"Hubby, i'm not going to joke like that

Please log in to read the full chapter