Higher Sixteen

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maybe his life will always turned this way. Jinyoung tired of hoping that maybe he will see a little light on his wedding. In front of him is divorce paper and next to it is his new marriage form. Junho and his body guard sat in front of him. He looked at Junho, that man was once made his whole body melted. His kind word and his caring side never did once he hurt Jinyoung. Now, each and every action he did made Jinyoung suffer inside. 

"What happened to Junho that i know before?" Jonyoung asked soft and almost broke Junho into a loud cried.

"Died. He died right after you married with Mark. He even tried to kill himself. I wish that i can also delete this feeling but it hard. You are so hard to forget." Junho stared at Jinyoung and he saw how sad those eyes.

"So, i made you turned this cruel. You really wanted us to be together while you know my heart belong to Mark. You will hurt again." Jinyoung tried to use his pshycology to win Junho.

"As long as you mine. I can handle my pain heart." Junho avoided to look at Jinyoung since he knew the younger able to change his mind.

"Hyung, don't waste our time for our lost love. Give your heart to someone that deserved it. I know you still have that kindness inside. I just meet Mark and i want to stay as his husband. I cannot live without him." Jinyoung tears fall and that trigger the anger button inside Junho heart.

"Signed off the paper in one hour or Mark will die." Junho left the room but his bodyguard stay.

 

Jinyoung stared blankly. Mark Tuan, he miss him a lot. Jinyoung bring his knee up and cried. He looked at the bodyguard.

"Can i borrow your phone, sir?" The body guard hesitate but he felt pity for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung quickly dialled Wooyoung number. 

 

Wooyoung accompanied Yugyeom who was helping Mark to calm down. Both of their phone got none stop called from reporters and also friends. Yugyeom decide to turn their phone off. Wooyoung had inform Jaebum and Jackson and tonight they will arrive in Sydney. Wooyoung at first did not bother to pick up the unknown number but after 3 times the same number called, he picked up.

"Hello, Wooyoung-ah." Wooyoung can easily recognised the owner of the voice.

"Jinyoung...Park Jinyoung, where are you?" When Mark hurt that name come from Wooyoung, he quickly run to him. Wooyoung can hear sobbed and he thought that Mark was needed there rather than him to comfort his best friend.

"Honey..." Mark called and the sobbed become harder.

"Hubby, i miss you. I want to hug you. I'm scared that i won't able to meet you again." Jinyoung cried and Mark on the other side hold his tears.

"Hey, honey. I will come to you no matter what happened both of us can face it together." Mark tried to be positive.

"He forced me to signed off a divorce paper and register new marriage with him. Hubby, he will kill you if i did not signed this paper in one hour." Jinyoung wiped his tears and hold the divorced paper.

"He need my sign too. I won't sign on it." Mark tried to calm Jinyoung.

"Hubby, we will get through this right?" Jinyoung asked weakly.

"We will. Be careful. We will come to safe you." Mark heard the ended call tone.

Mark was waiting for Jaebum and Jackson to arrive. So, they can make a request for lost person. He need 24 hours to report. 

 

Junho back to their room with set of dinner in his hand. He remember taking care of Jinyoung during their anniversary vacation in Busan. Jinyoung was having a fever because of his stubborn act to drown into the sea

Please log in to read the full chapter