Higher Five

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its the d-day, Mark house full with closed friend and his relative including Jinyoung's. Mark busy taking care of his wedding suit while in another room Jinyoung was turning to be a bride. It shocked the younger but his family agreed to let him wears a wedding gown.

Mark went to get fresh air before the official event start. He stand at the balcony and thought a lot about his past.

"Hyung..." Yugyeom patted his shoulder.

"It is out of my actual plan but the end is the same. I still marry Jinyoung." Mark hugged his brother shoulder as if he accept what comes in front of him.

"Congratulation hyung." Mark nodded and both brother hugged tightly.

 

Jinyoung left alone upon his request. He looked at himself, the make up really turned him into a girl. No one will realised he was a boy once he step outside. Maybe his family and his friend would know.

"Jinyoung, 10 more minutes. We will start the event." He heard his mother voice.

Jinyoung slowly walked to his wallet. He opened it and a photo of him and Junho was there. It has been there since high school and still there. Today maybe its time for him to let go of it. He never talk about Junho to anyone, even his brothers thought they broke up in high school. The fact Junho asked him to wait until he graduate from Harvard and he was willing to wait. No one knows. Jinyoung took the picture and throw it inside the bin. He was the one who was making the mistake. He only could hope Junho got a better partner for his life.

The door opened and Jinyoung took a depth breathed. It his new life and it has to be Mark.

"You are so beautiful." The bridesmaid who is Mark's cousin comment. Jinyoung flash a thankful smile.

"Mark Oppa surely got his taste. No wonder he chose you out of his girls and boys." They giggled and Jinyoung glad people thought they were suit each other since Mark is handsome while he just plain.

 

He saw Mark in the middle of the stage. Jinyoung's father took his hand and Mark jaw dropped to see Jinyoung was wearing a wedding gown. He space out could not believed his own eyes. Jinyoung is beautiful likes an angel.

"Mark hyung, take Jinyoung hyung hand." Yugyeom muttered to his ears.

"Oh...sorry...you are so beautiful. Really beautiful and i cannot even recognised you in this gown. You look like an angel." Mark suddenly confessed and it shocked all the guest before they were laughing.

"Time for wedding." Jinyoung blushed but he saw the priest is waiting for them.

"Oh.. i'm stunning." Mark took Jinyoung to the front and both of them said i do and Jinyoung casually turned his head for Mark lips to plant on his left cheek. People are shouting to kiss on lips but Jinyoung cut the chant by throwing his bouquet.

 

Jackson was looking at someone who was talking to Yugyeom and he confirm it the Thai Boy who deal with him about the new Busan government project.

"Hyung, are you finding someone?" Jinyoung asked when he saw Jackson kept looking at Yugyeom direction.

"That boy is Thai right?" Jackson looked at his baby brother who was wearing a light red lipstick.

"I don't know but Yugyeom called him Bambam." Jinyoung said and his eyes dropped to Mark who was laughing with a group of y girl.

"Bambam." Jackson confirmed that he is his partner during the meeting so he went to that boy.

 

Jinyoung walked around and with his quite prrsonality he was sending smile to the guest. People send him praised for his beauty and politeness. He walked outside when he saw Jaebum was talking with someone outside the gate.

"Jaebum hyung..." Jinyoung happily called his brother but his step stopped when he saw the person outside the gate.

"Baby..." That made Jinyoung freezed on his spot and Jaebum sighed to see how the two was staring at each other.

"Babe..." Jinyoung was holding his tears when he saw how broken the person he love.

Jaebum at first did not want the two to meet but when he saw Jinyoung looked and loving stared at Junho made him left them alone.

"Don't talked too long. Mark will notice soon." Jaebum patted his baby brother shoulder.

Jinyoung walked closer to his lover. Hand and heart trembling to face him. Junho stunned over Jinyoung beauty. He is pretty as he ever imagine.

"Baby, no doubt you are so beautiful." Junho said eyes looking at Jinyoung who still

Please log in to read the full chapter