Higher Fourteen

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up with a happy feeling. Today is his last evaluation for his research. Working on it for 2 years was tiring for him. He cannot believe that he will hold his graduation certificate soon. Wearing his stripe shirt and ripped Jeans, Jinyoung head out. When he go down to the carpark, he saw Junho was waiting with his sport car.

"Morning, baby." Junho smile.

"Junho-hyung, what are you doing so early at my house?" Jinyoung voice sound likes he was a little disturbed by Junho sudden appearance.

"You still cute even with that anger. Let's me send you to college." Junho grabbed Jinyoung's key and that startled the younger.

"Give me back the key, hyung." Jinyoung shows unsatisfy feeling.

"After you come with me." Junho put the key in his pocket and Jinyoung did not have time to argue since today is his last submission day.

Jinyoung still have his respect to Junho because Junho was helping him a little for his research. They were studying the same course that made it easy for the two of them to converse. Junho was asking most of the thing about his research.

"Good luck for your final submission. I will pick you and let have dinner together tonight." Junho said when he opened the door for Jinyoung.

"I need my key. I will tell Wooyoung to send me home. I will have a dinner with you only if i come with Mark." Jinyoung could not hide his annoyed feeling over Junho clingness anymore.

"I will keep this key. So, you have to come to the place i told you if you want it." Junho left with smirked and from far Yugyeom saw the incident.

 

Yugyeom quickly send a news to Mark to quickly come to Sydney if he was planning to save their marriage. Mark who was in Seoul quickly booking his flight ticket and schedule to reach Sydney at midnight. Jinyoung on the other hand ignored message from Junho and asked Wooyoung to drop him home. He stay at home without knowing Mark was coming to him. 

To: Yien

I met Junho-hyung today. I miss you.

Jinyoung wait for replied but received none. He sighed and try to understand their time different. He was about to sleep after hot showered when a rang from the door scared him. He looked at the monitor but the figure blocked the camera. His heartbeat so fast and he quickly called Wooyoung to be there for him. Jinyoung just opened the door slightly and he saw the figure he miss the most, smile at him.

"Mark? It really you right?" Jinyoung opened the door widely and hugged the figure.

"Its me. I'm sorry for coming to you this late." Mark kisses Jinyoung forehead and he saw the younger shook his head.

"No. You are not late. I'm so happy that you are coming to me. You will stuck with me forever now." Jinyoung tighten his hugged as if he will never let Mark go away again.

"I won't leave even if you asked me." Mark pulled Jinyoung face to look at him and kisses the longing lips.

They both ignored the fact that they was kissing outside of their house. The important thing to both of them is recollecting the time they miss each other. Mark was the first one who pulled away and he can see Jinyoung pouted at the lost contact.

"Do you want to make up here?" Mark asked and that made Jinyoung realised that they were standing right in front of the hallway.

"Sorry, come in." Jinyoung blushed so hard that made Mark back hugged him while walked inside the house. 

Mark looked around the house and he smile to see their family photo at the wall.

"I don't get chance to see our couple shot." Jinyoung sadness can be hear from his whining voice.

"I have a few photos given by the photographer. I will show you later but now can you feed me. I'm in hurry after Yugyeom text me that you were meeting Junho." Mark caress Jinyoung cheeks.

"I cannot believe this. You are coming to me for real." Jinyoung held Mark both hand and looked into Mark eyes. Slowly Jinyoung hand travel on Mark face.

"You are not dreaming honey. I'm here for you." Jinyoung nodded at Mark words but his tears of happiness fall.

"I'm sorry for not holding into you that time. I do regretted it the whole years you gone. Forgive me, hubby. I love you. I cannot..." before Jinyoung could finished his words Mark seal it with a little pecked.

"I won't leave again. I promise and it not your fault. It was mine for not able to protect you." Mark hugged Jinyoung again but his stomach sound calling for food made Jinyoung giggled.

"Go wash first. I will prepare foods for you. You need to taste my food so that you will not look at others." Jinyoung cutely poked both of Mark cheeks.

"I won't because you are the one who complete me." Mark kissed Jinyoung knuckles and Jinyoung show him the bedroom.

 

While cooking Jinyoung phone kept on vibrated.

Please log in to read the full chapter