Higher Twenty Two

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

The color of the sunset made Jinyoung drown into it beauty. He spend time in Busan after Jaebum and Youngjae kept on asking him to stay with them while Mark on business trip to Japan. Mark supposed not to go but the Chairman of his new JV company wanted to meet him. This is a big project that all his workers work day and night to make it success. So, Jinyoung said to Mark that he don't need to worry about him. He will stay with his brother then. He is in his 38 weeks and the delivery day can be anytime. 

"It so beautiful. Mummy, always love this beach." Jinyoung rubbed his tummy and he could see Youngjae and Jaebum bought an ice-cream for him from far.

"Hyung, Jackson hyung said Mark on his way to here." Jinyoung smile when he heard Youngjae.

"He really love you." Jaebum gave the ice cream to his little brother.

"If it few years back, i might not believed that this Mark is the one who broke my heart in millions pieces." Jinyoung remember that time clearly but he almost lost this opportunity to being happy like this.

"Hyung, i don't know how you can easily forgive him?" Youngjae always wondered why Jinyoung still trust Mark.

"During that time my heart was broken like i lost the reason to live on. I cannot accept that Mark lie to me and i lost my baby." Jinyoung looked at far away.

"That time when he come inside my room. I heard him cried for the first time, then i know i was wrong to put the blame on him. He love me genuinely. The moment he took the ring from me that time i knew i could not help but hurting more when i was losing him." Jinyoung smile. 

"Mark is a man with his word. That is why i put my trust on him." Jinyoung proudly said all the good point that people did not know about his husband.

"You really can talk about me all night long right?" Mark sat beside Jinyoung. He had listen for Jinyoung words for a while.

"When did you got here?" Jinyoung asked.

"Maybe 2 minutes and good enough to hear you praising me." Mark dropped a kiss on Jinyoung chubby cheek.

"I think we will ahead first." Jaebum smile at Mark and left the two.

"You should rest." Jinyoung caress Mark face. He look tired but smile still plaster on his face.

"I can rest here." Mark kiss Jinyoung tummy before laid on his laps.

Jinyoung looked at Mark who started to fall asleep.

'I'm so scared that i will lost you in Sydney before. We just met and spending only a week together. You worried more about me rather than the bullet that shoot near your heart. I'm so glad Jaebum hyung was there because i was panic. I'm thankful that you survive. Having you is the greatest gift i get in this world. Our baby will definitely our new challenge. I'm scared if something will happen during my delivery day.' Jinyoung thought in

Please log in to read the full chapter