Higher Eigthteen

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung cannot imagine what happened in front of his eyes. Mark was choking with his own blood and all he could do is crying for his name. Mark smile and touched Jinyoung cheeks.

"I'm glad you safe." He cough and blood came out from his mouth.

"Don't speak, stay with me please." Jinyoung could see Mark nodded.

Jaebum who was running to the scene after hearing the shot, shocked to find Jinyoung there with Mark. Jaebum quickly called the ambulance and do necessary early treatment.

"Hyung, please." Jaebum nodded. He did not know if he happy that Jinyoung was safe or sad that Mark got shoot to safe his brother. He wanted to hug Jinyoung said that everything how much he happy to see him but the important tasked for him is Mark.

Jackson and the others come a bit later and Yugyeom fall on the floor to see Mark inside the car covered with blood.

"Mark, opened your eyes. Stay awake." Jaebum a little stern with his work.

"Mark, looked at me." Jinyoung said soft and full with love. 

Jinyoung hand touched Mark, he was holding him tightly. Smile place on Mark lips and slowly Jinyoung kisses the both cheeks of his husband.

"I love you. You promised to stay with me forever,right?" Mark nodded.

"You always come to me. I know." Jinyoung kissed Mark knuckled and the sound of ambulance come made everyone move. 

Jinyoung and Mark continued to stare at each other inside the ambulance. Jaebum could only thanks to Mark for going so strong. Once they arrived in the hospital, Mark was strolled direct to emergency room and Jinyoung almost fall on the floor but Jaebum hold him.

"It not gonna hit his heart right, hyung?" Jinyoung asked Jaebum but it hard for Jaebum to tell.

"He will survive. He love you." Jaebum hugged him tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The road full with water, the falling rain seem unstoppable as much as the tears in Jinyoung eyes. He never expect to exprience so much pain. Here he is now, wearing the black coat and carried a lily. Jackson and Jaebum being a good brother followed him to the memorial place. Welcoming by shuttered from the camera, Jinyoung thought he was strong to come but he is not. He squat down and the memories of their loved showing up in front of him likes a projector. The

Please log in to read the full chapter