Higher Two

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung cried in his room, he was so sad when he heard that Jaebum and Jackson talked to send him to his parent. He didn't want to worry his parent who was enjoying their golden years in Maldives and taking care of him. Jinyoung wiped his tears and looked at his unpacked luggage. He open his laptop and quickly booking for a plane for tomorrow. He did not want to make people felt burden over him. It has been enough that he disappointed them. Jinyoung write a simple note for his brothers and since he don't want them to worry. He also need times to be alone and he ensure them that he will call often.

"Jinyoung baby...wake up! I made a pancake with apple syrup for you." Jaebum knocked on Jinyoung room.

"I'm coming." Jinyoung felt so weak his body seem not giving him a time to adopt with his new condition.

"You looked so pale. After eating I will do the check-up." Jaebum kissed Jinyoung cheeks as his morning greet and later Jacksob joined them. Jaebum and Jinyoung both received their morning kissed likes usual.

"Are you okay to live alone today?" Jackson asked Jinyoung.

"I'm okay hyung. Always." Jackson nodded and after eating, he waited until Jaebum report the result that Jinyoung is healthy.

"Okay, you just need to relax and eat. I know you will throw up but drink milk at least okay. I will buy one before I go to work today. Jackson and I will back early today. Don't cook or do any house chore." Jaebum warned and Jinyoung nodded even if he will not be home once his brothers back from work today.

"I'm going to work first. Take care of yourself. Anything just contact us." Jackson kissed Jinyoung forehead and Jaebum did the same. Their love toward Jinyoung is over the top. If Jinyoung sick during his college day both of them will come within 24 hours.

"Hyung, I love you." Jinyoung waved at his brothers.

Jinyoung pushed his luggage inside the departure hall. Deep in his thought, he want to just stay in Korea but he was afraid that he would happen to meet Mark who was travelling here and there for party. So, he left to Japan since he was confident with his Japan language. Having no one other than his senior who currently study there for PHd, so Jinyoung decided to stay with him. Wooyoung always take good care of him since they were studying together in library back on those day. He message his brother before entered the plane.

Hyung...

I'm so sorry for leaving this country without telling you upfront but knowing that you want me to stay with Mama and Papa, I decided to leave. Don't say anything to them. I will call you often. I love you. Really, love you.

Once received the message from his little brother, Jackson quickly stood up from his meeting table with the Thai boy who stand him yesterday. Jackson bowed and left the room, he ran to his car and headed to their house. He and Jaebum came at the same time both shouted his baby brother name but only being greet by Jinyoung cute letter.

"My mistake for thinking about sending him away." Jaebum sat on Jinyoung bed.

"No, our mistake. In that condition, he might be so sensitive not to burden anyone. What kind of brother are we?" Jackson sat beside Jaebum and both deep in their own thought.

 

 

"Hyung, are you seriously going to Japan to meet Sana?" Yugyeom boiled inside since just yesterday his brother said he love Jinyoung.

"Sana want me to join his birthday party. I'm not going to go for another fling there." Mark tried to persuade Yugyeom who was holding his luggage in the crowded airport and whining for him not to go.

"I know you the rest of my life Mark hyung. I'm not easily persuade by the word uttered from your pink lips." Yugyeom lets go of his brother luggage upon arriving at the passport check area.

"I love Jinyoung but only this last time. Promise." Mark made a pledge and Yugyeom shook his head.

"Hyung, be careful." Yugyeom said before Mark ran to his last mi

Please log in to read the full chapter