Higher Four

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark barge into his brother room after leaving his. Yugyeom who was busy with his game turned to see his brother landing on his bed. He knew that it not his choice but it still great that he married his beloved crushed. Mark was looking at the empty ceiling. Ignore the fact what tomorrow is waiting for him.

"Yugyeom-ah, do you think that this mariage meant for me?" Mark turned his head to meet his brother smiling face.

"Hyung, Jinyoung hyung is the one you love what else made you hesitate to marry him?" Yugyeom was happy for his brother.

"You know being a husband and father need me to be ready." Mark sighed.

"Hyung, that night when Jinyoung hyung drunk i was there in the club. I know you put something in his drink." Yugyeom confession made Mark flinched.

"Don't tell anyone, please." Mark plead since if this got leak than he will be dead.

"So, are you still confuse when this thing happen because of you. Jinyoung hyung thought it his mistake so he don't want you to feel burden. It was actually yours and both of them is a victim. So, be responsible about what you have done." Yugyeom saw Mark nodded.

"The drink get change, i did not planned to drug him. The drink is for a man right beside him who was trying to take advantage over him. I don't know how it was change." Mark remember that night clearly and because Jinyoung become so cute when he drunk Mark took that as a chance.

"He was so weak when i looked at him today, Hyung. Please be good to him and the baby." Yugyeom leant beside his brother.

"I love him so much." Mark knew that fact won't change that he was in love with Jinyoung.

 

 

Jinyoung was sleeping when he felt someone touched his forehead. He opened his sleepy eyes and saw his mother lovingly stared at him. "

Mama.." Jinyoung called voice still half awake.

"My baby, you are so beautiful." His mother tears fall.

"Mama, don't cry." Jinyoung wanted to sit but his mother asked him to rest on her laps.

"Are you angry with Papa?" His mother looked at Jinyoung who silently nodded.

"He never proud of me." Jinyoung tears fall everytime he remember how hard his father on hi

Please log in to read the full chapter