Higher Seventeen

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was looking at the skies. A hand wrapped around his waist. It really good to spend an evening together. From the 3rd floor of their Forever Young Villa, Mark can see his gardener watering theirs garden. Jinyoung lean on Mark chest, they are in love no matter how long theirs marriage happened. A loud cried from the room made both of them smile. The little Jia opened his eyes and Mark quickly running to make the formula.

"Hey, Papa will come with milk soon. Don't cry baby Jia." Jinyoung showered his baby with kisses and Jia laughed.

A few minutes later, Mark came in with a bottle in his hand.

"Here." Mark gave the bottle to Jinyoung.

"Our baby look like me, right?" Mark poked Jia cheek.

"Told you not to do that when she drink her milk. See now she was pinching my hands. She did look like you who was having a temper." Jinyoung gave a death stared.

"Aww.. thats good. Girl need to have a temper so man need to work harder." Mark giggled.

"Yes, you're lucky that i always forgive you." Mark cannot agree less. Jinyoung always come to him.

 

The sound of the car, parked at their parking place made Mark looked at it from the balcony. Jinyoung saw Mark wave at the owner. Jia had finished her milk. Mark went to Jinyoung and carried Jia in his arms. 

"Yugyeom come with Wooyoung to bring Jia to Mom and Dad." Mark smile brightly.

"Why?" Jinyoung acted likes he don't know anything.

"Don't act as if you don't know. I have read your sweet and full with cavities card, this morning." Jinyoung pouted after he was hearing Mark.

"So, you remember because of my card." Jinyoung wanted to leave the room but Mark held his wrist.

"Honey,  i prepared everything weeks ago. It our anniversary. I won't forget it." Jia already sleep in Mark arms. Jinyoung kissed Mark.

"Happy Anniversary my beloved husband." Mark nodded and return the kiss.

"Happy Anniversary honey. I love you." Mark cannot describe how much he felt so love.

 

Jinyoung and Mark went down together and saw the two newly married couple munching the nut on the guest table.

"So, Mom and Dad will bring her to Maldives." Yugyeom took his niece.

"Oh... that far?" Jinyoung surprised.

"Mama and Papa wanted to see her. I to

Please log in to read the full chapter