Higher Nineteen

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up to see Mark was holding his hand. He cannot think about anything, only grateful that he able to meet the owner of his heart. Tears fell and Mark wiped it with his thumb.

"This is my first time saw the patient who just wake up carried a man without thinking about his own condition." Jaebum complaint and that made Mark flustered in red.

Jinyoung now notice that he was laid down on Mark's previous bed. He pouted and Jackson shook his head.

"Always sensitive. Don't complaint to me because i am in Jaebum hyung side." Jackson smirked.

"Hubby, they teased me." Jinyoung looked at Mark and he received a loud laughed from his brother.

"Hyung, Mark hyung might not able to fight for you because he basically got a tonne of teased while you sleep." Youngjae said in between his laughed.

Jinyounh saw how Mark tighten his grabbed on Jinyoung's smooth hand.

"We will leave you two then. Mark take care of your body and baby brother listen to your husband. The food still there waiting for his master." Jaebum grinned and received dead glared from Jinyoung.

After all of them left, Mark sat beside Jinyoung still with his hospital gown. Hand caressing Jinyoung's tired face might be due to lack of sleep for taking care of him. Jinyoung's eyes freezed at his beloved husband face as if he don't want to believe that he can see the eyes wide open. Mark showered Jinyoung with kissess end with theirs forehead glued to each other.

"I miss you." Jinyoung was the first to break the silent

"I love you." Mark looked at Jinyoung face full of blooming love and slowly seal their lips.

"I'm so scared that you won't wake up." Jinyoung said his inner thought after Mark pulled away.

"Hey, now i'm awake and we are going to build our family again." Mark pecked another kiss on that plump lips.

"True. Let build it with new memories. We waste so many chance to be together." Jinyoung plastered a bitter smile.

"I'm sorry for letting you to wait while carrying our baby." Mark lay down beside Jinyoung and hugged him.

"Our baby?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yes, you are pregnant and seem likes the baby want me to know first so i will treat you like a princess." Jinyoung blinkes almost thousand time at what his husband aaid.

"I don't have morning sickness." Jinyoung tried to convince himself that it ridiculous. Last time, he remember Mark carried him who was laying on the bathroom floor.

"I have to thanks our baby for not giving you such a hard time when you already had so many things to cope." Mark kissed the tip of his nose.

"So it true that i'm pregnant?" Jinyoung asked again.

"So, true baby." Mark brought Jinyoung hand to his tummy.

"I'm sorry, baby. If i know i will take good care of myself better." Jinyoung felt sad that he put the baby in hard condition. If only he know that c

Please log in to read the full chapter