Higher Twelve

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark was packing his luggage. After 2 years in NY, now, it times for him to go back and begged for forgiveness from his parent. He left them without a word but that time his heart was too broken. Jinyoung who was hurting so much and he was carrying the burden of guilty with him. He could save Jinyoung if he a bit early to reach the younger but he couldn't reach couldn't reach the right time.

"I hope you met him and make up." Peniel  closed his restaurant because he want to accompany Mark.

"I don't want him to know that i have a nightmare about that day." Mark zipped his luggage.

"So? You want to keep to live separated from him." Peniel asked with frowned.

"I need to meet him first. Then, i will decide the best for both of us. I also want him to know that Junho and Sana did the cause of his miscarriage." Mark wear his cap.

They reach at airport and Mark bit a goodbye to his bestfriend. Mark looked at photo of Jinyoung in his phone. The photographer send a few of their wedding photos to him. Mark hope they will quickly met and resolved whatever left before. When Mark about to enter his departure hall, he heard his KKT notification.

From: Nyoung

I miss you one two and three. Goodnight from Sydney. Love you.

Mark wanted to laugh but he need to control his happiness.

From: Yien

I love you one, two and three.Good Morning from New York. Miss you.

Mark turned off his phone and entered the flight. Now, he will face the reality of being Tuan Heirs and Junho's need to face the new him.

 

Jinyoung was yawning when he saw Mark replied him. He intentionally put the place he stayed so he know where is his husband stay. He smile when he read the message. The feeling of having someone that love you and you loved.

When Mark arrived in Seoul, he quickly went to his house. He looked around and found how much he have been missing this place. The longing and loved from his family. Without known, his tears fell and memories followed in his mind. He miss teased his little brother and nagged by his father. He miss how his mother will be on his side everytime he back home early in the morning.

"Mark...?" His mother who was looking a little older since the last time he met, quickly run to him.

"Mom." Mark hugged her and he can hear his mother sneezed.

"Why did you left? Why you let Jinyoung go? Why don't you discuss with us?" His mother cried. He knew that might be hold inside her for too long.

"I'm sorry." Mark tighten his hugged and he saw his father smile from the door.

Mark was taking his time inside his room. A room that he left 2 years ago and it still the same as if he still there during those time.

"Rest first son. Your mom want to cook your favourite foods." His father patted his shoulder and left Mark alone.

He look at his phone and quickly change the mode. He smile, since Jinyoung in Sydney their time not so much different.

To: Nyoung

Are you having a great night?

Jinyoung was about to go out from his house.

To: Yien

So so so great. Miss me?

Jinyoung giggled and he pushed the lift button. While greeting some of his neighbour.

To: Nyoung

Why? You did not miss me. 

 

Mark crawling inside his comforter and rest his head on the bedrest.

"Mark...!" His mother opened the door.

"Yes, mom." Mark put his phone aside and looked at his mother.

"Come outside for a while. Jaebum comes to see you

Please log in to read the full chapter