Higher Twenty One

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung already in his five months of pregnancy. He gain 10kg from the first month. Mark always said that he is so good to hug. Mark will pinch his chubby cheek and kiss it before going to work. Jinyoung sometime sensitive when Mark about his weight.

"Do i really looked so fat?" Jinyoung asked Jackson and Bambam who was coming to visit him after their honeymoon.

"Jinyoungie you are still cute like this." Jackson hugged his little brother.

"Yes, hyung. You looked like a very cute huggable bear." Bambam joined Jackson hugged Jinyoung.

"Do you want to go to somewhere today? We will accompany you." Jackson having been busy with his wedding so did Jaebum last few months so they less spend time with Jinyoung.

"I want to go to everland." Jinyoung cutely hugged Jackson and Bambam only laughed not use to see Jinyoung being lovely.

"Okay but called Mark first. You know how protective he is when it come to you." Jackson saw Jinyoung wanted to jump but he quickly gestures not to do it.

 

Mark was having a discussion with his supplier regarding the project when he saw his phone vibrate and Jinyoung number popup, he quickly excused himself. Mark a little serious when dealing with his work but all his staff know how much he love his husband.

"Honey, why any problem?" Mark worried since it always him that gave a called. Did something happened? But he stopped worried when he heard Jinyoung giggled.

"Hubby, can i go to Everland with Jackson hyung and Bambam?" Jinyoung a pleading voice made Mark heart not able to restraint him from going.

"Do you really want to go? Promise me that you will take good care of yourself." Mark asked. Since Jinyoung pregnant he never let the younger leaving home without him. Even when Jinyoung wanted to visit Busan he will rather drove him than let him drive himself. 

"Promised!" Jinyoung kind of hoping that Mark will let him go plays in Everland.

"Can you give this phone to Jackson?" Mark asked and Jinyoung called his brother from the other line.

"Jackson, can you look after him? He a little sensitive with people talked about his body now. I'm afraid if some kid will make fun of him since he a man but carried a baby." Mark love to tease Jinyoung about his weight but he hate it when they went out, people looked as if Jinyoung is an alien.

"Don't worry." Jackson smile since he felt likes Jinyoung was so love by Mark. He a little envy that Jinyoung was now belong to someone else.

"Honey...take care, okay?" Mark played with his pen and the supplier can see his worried expression.

"Okay. Love you." Mark smile upon heard his beloved husband confession.

"Love you more." They ended the call and Mark back to the reality of having a meeting to handle.

"Let get back to work." Mark can see the supplier laughed.

"You seem to keep fall in love with your wife." The supplier comment.

"I do." Mark smile just by thinking about how much Jinyoung make his days.

 

Jinyoung was happily holding Bambam and Jackson hand. He know with his circumstances, he won't be able to play but don't know why he just wanted to stroll around. Jackson when to bought hairband for them and Bambam sat with Jinyoung. 

"Hyung, it heavy right?" Bambam asked.

"My baby? It not heavy but you know just a little discomfort. Last time i do the check up the doctor wanted to give me a 3D scan but i'm scared." Jinyoung totally cutest pregnant male in Bambam eyes.

"I cannot wait to see them." Bambam kissed Jinyoung tummy and rubbed it.

Suddenly a little girl fall in front of them and Jinyoung  help the girl to stand up but the girl's mother quickly pushed his hand away.

"Disgusting don't touch my daughter." Jinyoung eyes widen.

"Omma, why he so fat? He look like peach." The girl pointed at Jinyoung and the mother smirk.

"You don't be like him. No one will like a big fat man like him." Bambam was about to grab Jinyoung to leave but someone come and cupped Jinyoung face.

"I love him. Really love him. You have no right to judge him by his appearance ommunim. He is beautiful in heart and that already enough to made everyone love him." Mark can feel Jinyoung wet tears on his chest.

He drove his car from office because he cannot stopped worried if something happen to Jinyoung and he not beside him. Here, he is now holding his beloved husband.

Everyone around them shook their head and the woman left. Lost in her own game.

 "Hey, look at me?" Mark asked but Jinyoung shook his head.

"I want to go back." Jinyoung wiped his tears but still hiding his face on Mark chest.

Jackson back from bought the hairband and he saw Mark hugged Jinyoung with few people still stared at them. Jackson went to Bambam and his husband told him the story.

"Are you sure you want to go back? I'm thinking to spend my whole day with you here." Mark whispered to Jinyoung ears.

"You will not going back to work?" Jinyoung lifted his head and looked at his husband.

"Nope. I took a half-day leave to spend f

Please log in to read the full chapter