Higher Twenty Three FINAL

Take Me Higher
Please log in to read the full chapter

The room become panic, Mark held Jinyoung hand and kept on kisses the younger knuckles. He was totally mess with tears. He now understand the struggled of his mother to let him see the world. Jinyoung in the state of faint and the doctor said they have only 10 minutes to safe both. A little mistake, will put the two in dangerous state.

"Mr. Tuan, pray." That words made Mark fall down on his knee and eyes stared at Jinyoung beautiful face.

The pressure kept on in red alarm, and Mark not able to see the operation anymore. His heart only wish nothing will happen to both of them.

"Uwaaa..." the sound of the baby cried made Mark jolted and quicly stood up. 

"It a daughter." The nurse confirm and Mark nodded. Jinyoung-ah, thank you.

"Doctor, the mother!" Jinyoung should be on the safe zone but suddenly his heartbeat dropped.

Mark again in panic. Jinyoung suddenly become so cold.

"Stay in there, Jinyoung. Please, our daughter need you." Mark said and the doctor let out a relieve when the heartbeat back to normal.

"Congratulation, Mr. Tuan." The doctor shook hand qith Mark and left the operating room.

 

Jaebum was hugging the baby with Youngjae played beside him. Jackson on his way because they stayed in Seoul last night. 

"She has Jinyoung hyung eyes. Mark hyung nose and my lips." Youngjae said and Jaebum burst out a laugh.

"Its Jinyoung beautiful lips. She beautiful." Jaebum touched the little baby lips.

"Where is Mark?" Mark parent arrived with Jackson and Bambam.

"Jinyoung still unconcious so he was waiting for him to wake up." Jaebum put the baby in Mark's mother arms.

"She so cute. Jinyoung must love him so much that she like a copy paste of him." Mark's parent kissed their grand daughter.

"Aunty, can i hold her?" Jackson asked.

"Oh... sorry." They laughed.

 

While the family gathered in baby room, Mark was holding Jinyoung's hand. Caress Jinyoung pale face, down to the younger crook. His baby is healthy and he met her before the nurse send to baby room.

"Honey, wake up. Our baby is waiting to meet you." Mark kissed Jinyoung knuckles.

"Mark hyung..." a tapped from the back on hismade Mark looked up.

"Yugyeom, he did not woke up since our baby came out. He really want to see her but why he did not wake up yet?" Mark told his brother, voice weak.

"Hyung, you should rest too. At least, doctor said that he stable right? He will wake up, Jinyoung hyung is strong enough to fight for you and your baby." Yugyeom found Mark still holding into Jinyoung's cold hand.

"He will be lonely if i left. I will stay and i want to be the first person he saw." Mark put Jinyoung hands on his cheeks. Tried to warm the younger hand.

"Okay then. This is your clothes if you want to change. Did you see your daughter hyung?" Yugyeom saw Mark nodded. 

"She so cute. Just like Jinyoung." Mark smile when he think about their baby.

"I will meet him. Mom and Dad will come here soon." Yugyeom excitedly out from the room to meet his niece.

Mark took the clothes and went to shower. When he finished, he wiped Jinyoung's body. His parent might be stuck with the baby since they yet to come. Mark leave a peck on Jinyoung lips. It have been 12 hours since the operation done.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter