Chapter 7 — A trip to the nurse's office

Opposites Attract

The next day, Minah walked down the halls by herself. She was thinking about her silly dream and every time she imagines more of it, she shakes it off.

Being too deep in thoughts, she bumped into something, or rather, someone.

"OOF."

"Yo! Hey! Watch where you're going!" the guy said

Minah breathed out air, rubbed her head and looked up, seeing Sungyeol. "Oh, Minah. It's just you,"

Minah didn't respond and just nodded.

"You alright?" Sungyeol frowned slightly, trying not to show that he's worried.

She coughed, "Yeah, I'm fine." she sniffled

He blinked, "Are you... sick, Minah?"

She tried her best not to look at him or else she might think of her dream again, "Yeah. No. I mean no. I'm not sick," she walked pass him

He watched her go and sighed. He walked off to his locker while Minah walked to the classroom, finding Myungsoo already there.

"Hey," she smiled.

He looked up and gave her a nod, "Hey, Minah."

She coughed again, then sniffled. Myungsoo turned around to face her, "You... okay? Are you sick?"

She cleared and scratched it, "I think.." she mumbled.

Growing concered, he leaned over, "Are you feeling dizzy?"

She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them back again, "M-Mhm."

"Let's go visit the clinic." he stood up from his seat and helped her up

Minah weakly stood up, holding onto her head. As soon as she properly stood up, she fell on the ground and fainted.

"MINAH!" Myungsoo exclaimed as he hold her. He then carried her bridal style and sprinted off to the clinic.

Sungyeol saw them pass by and already got annoyed at the sight of seeing Myungsoo and Minah together. He didn't know why, but it bothered him. A lot.

He decided to follow them after getting suspicious. He wanted to know why Myungsoo was in a rush. He wanted to know why he was holding Minah.

"Nurse?" Myungsoo called as soon as he arrived in the clinic. A nurse wearing a very short skirt and tight top with red lips went in and asked, "What's wrong?"

"My friend just fainted." he panted. The nurse flirtatiously smiled at him and nodded.

"Rest her down on that bed," she said.

Myungsoo nodded and obeyed. He gently rest her on the bed and looked at her worriedly. It was actually the first time he saw someone like this and was very surprised at what happened to Minah.

After being treated by the nurse, she woke up and looked around. "Myungsoo?"

"Yeah, hey, Minah. You alright?" he said in a fast way

She smiled and giggled, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for bringing me here." she nodded, "It was needed," she mumbled

"Meh, it's nothing. So... what did you do making you faint?" 

She shrugged, "The only way I get to faint is lack of rest and shrimp. My throat was itchy so I guess it's shrimp. I don't remember eating any thou-" she paused and then sighed shaking her head, "Woohyun's cooking,"

Myungsoo chuckled, "Didn't you realize there was shrimp in there?"

"Barely. It was so good I didn't even cared what he cooked!" she puffed her cheeks and shrugged

"Aigoo."

Sungyeol peeked in from the door and saw Minah and Myungsoo chatting. He looked around to see the nurse glaring right at Minah. Sungyeol's brow raised at the woman and knocked on the door. "Umm..."

The three looked up and saw Sungyeol. The nurse's displeased look turned into a seductive and flirtatious one. "What's wrong, hunny bun?" she winked

Sungyeol's eyes bugged at the actions towards him, and so did Minah's & Myungsoo's. "Umm. Nothing, just-"

"Hey, Sungyeol," Myungsoo greeted. Minah looked away with her cheeks still puffed.

"Hey. Is... Minah alright?" Sungyeol asked, slowly showing that he was worried.

The nurse groaned and rolled her eyes at what was going on, 'Two hot guys? Seriously? Someone needs to teach this girl about sharin,' she thought.

"Yeah, she's fine." Myungsoo smiled then glanced at Minah, "Right?"

Minah's brows light up as she look back at Myungsoo, "Hm?" then she smiled, "Ah yeah. I'm good,"

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, "Well, let's go then. It's lunch," he mumbled.

The two nodded to each other and she Minah went of the bed, following both of the guys out. But before she can close the door, she turned to the nurse and said, "Thank you,"

The nurse flashed her a bitter and crooked smile then walked away. Minah left, dumbfounded. 'Wonder what her problem was,'